HUBUNGAN ANTARA KUALITAS INTERAKSI ORANG TUA-ANAK DALAM KELUARGA DENGAN KECENDERUNGAN JUVENILE DELINQUENCY

Setyaningrum, Galuh Tri Wahyuningsih (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KUALITAS INTERAKSI ORANG TUA-ANAK DALAM KELUARGA DENGAN KECENDERUNGAN JUVENILE DELINQUENCY. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KUALITAS_INTERAKSIORANG_TUA.pdf

Download (58kB) | Preview

Abstract

Trends Juvenile delinquency is a desire to commit acts contrary to law, religion, and the norms of society, so the result can be harming themselves, harming others and disturb the peace committed by juveniles in the form of group or individual. Juvenile delinquency factors may arise from the family environment, with a lack of quality interaction in the family will be able to give an adverse impact on adolescents, where teens will feel insecure, to feel lost shelter and a foothold. The purpose of this study was to find out how the relationship between quality of parent-child interaction in families with a tendency of juvenile delinquency. This research is a type of non-experimental research. Samples from this study are adolescents SMAN 7 Malang class II. The total sample used by 100 students. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling. The research data was obtained by using 2 scales, the scale of quality parent-child interaction in families with validity indices ranged from 0.178 to 0.682 with the reliability index ranged from 0.687 to 0.830 and the scale of juvenile delinquency trends with validity indices ranged from 0.194 to 0.696 with an index reliability ranged from 0.746 to 0.807. data analysis techniques using product moment technique. The results showed that there are negative and highly significant relationship between quality of parent-child interaction in families with juvenile delinquency trends in second grade student SMAN 7 Malang (r = -0.350 and p = 0.000). Students who have the quality of parent-child interaction in families is high, the tendency of juvenile delinquency is low. In contrast to students who have the quality of parent-child interaction in low families, the tendency of juvenile delinquency was high. The contribution amount effective quality of parent-child interaction in the family against the tendency of juvenile delinquency is 12.25%. The remaining 87.75% (100% - 12.25%) are likely to be influenced by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 18 Jul 2012 06:04
Last Modified: 18 Jul 2012 06:04
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12383

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item