HUBUNGAN ANTARA KELELAHAN KERJA DENGAN VIGILANCE PADA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT. PINDAD PERSERO TUREN MALANG

Pratiwi, Noni (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KELELAHAN KERJA DENGAN VIGILANCE PADA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT. PINDAD PERSERO TUREN MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KELELAHAN_KERJA_DENGANVIGILANCE_PADA_KARYAWAN_BAGIAN_PRODUKSI_PT.pdf

Download (11kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the relationship between fatigue work with vigilance to the employees of PT. Persero Pindad Turen Malang. Fatigue is a pattern of work that arise in a situation that generally occurs in every person in carrying out his work with the state that is no longer able to do activities. Vigilance is the ability of the preparedness of individuals who are equipped with various kinds of information and a fast response on sudden events in order to overcome problems that occur. The subjects in this study are employees of PT. Pindad Persero totaling ± 900 people and taken 110 people employees with purposive sampling technique. While data collection techniques used is to scale the scale of work fatigue and vigilance scale. In this research, get the result that the value of r is at -0.76 and p of 0.000, which means there is a very significant negative relationship between job burnout with vigilance. Of the 110 respondents there were 48 employees or as much as 43.64% had a high work fatigue, while 62 employees or as much as 56.36% had low job burnout. As for the vigilance, of the 110 respondents There are 56 employees or as much as 50.91% had a high level of vigilance, while 54 employees or as much as 49.09% had low levels of vigilance. Fatigue of work gives a contribution of 57.7% on vigilance while the remaining 42.3% is caused by other factors not examined..

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 26 Jul 2012 03:50
Last Modified: 26 Jul 2012 03:50
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/13354

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item