PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PADA PERUSAHAAN INDUSTRI KULIT “SURYA” MAGETAN

PURWITA, CHANDRA HANI (2007) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PADA PERUSAHAAN INDUSTRI KULIT “SURYA” MAGETAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
j.pdf

Download (194kB) | Preview

Abstract

Do this kind of research is the survey research, where researchers conducted observations in data collection conducted in Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan with research title is: "The Effect of Leadership Style on Employee Job Performance Parts Production In Leather Industry Company" Surya "Magetan" . The purpose of this study is that to know the style of leadership and employees' performance on the production of Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan. Furthermore, to know the leadership style in terms of task behavior and relationship behavior has a significant influence on employees 'performance and to determine the style of leadership behavior and task behavior of a strong influence on employees' performance on the production of Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan. The usefulness of research to be achieved, especially for companies that research results can be considered to determine the appropriate leadership style to apply to the Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan. The analytical tool used in this research is by using a range of scales and multiple linear regression. Based on the results of research and discussion that has been done then it can be deduced as follows: the task of leadership behavior, leadership behavior and employees' performance on the production of Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan entry in the high category. Based on the calculation of the scale range can be concluded that good leadership style of leadership behavior and leadership behavior of tasks on Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan entry in the high category. Based on a scale range of leadership styles that are then applied to the Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan especially the production is a consultation. The result of coefficient of determination (R2) that is equal to 0.654, thus meaning that the employees' performance on the production of Leather Industry Company "Surya" Magetan influenced by leadership style that includes behavioral tasks and the behavior of 65.4% while the remaining approximately 34.6% influenced by other variables not included in this study. Some of the advice given to the company that is expected to head the company always provide direction to employees so they can work optimally in the company, the move directly to control the attitude of the employees so that they can carry responsibility for work that is charged. Corporate leaders are expected to always strive to provide support for the activities undertaken by employees. Form of such support is to always be willing to offer assistance both technical and nontechnical if there are employees who have difficulty in carrying out its duties.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 30 Jun 2012 02:58
Last Modified: 30 Jun 2012 02:58
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/10355

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item