HUBUNGAN ANTARA EFIKASI DIRI DENGAN PRESTASI AKADEMIK PADA MAHASISWA

RINIATI, RINIATI (2009) HUBUNGAN ANTARA EFIKASI DIRI DENGAN PRESTASI AKADEMIK PADA MAHASISWA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_EFIKASI_DIRI_DENGAN_PRESTASI_AKADEMIK_PADA_MAHASISWA.pdf

Download (84kB) | Preview

Abstract

The achievement of students in such maximum way in academic field on students will be achieved and it will be formed in which it fulfilled some aspects such as: good academic tasks, good working performance and the good stress management so that the students’ achievement on academic field and their study achievement can be used as the description of their acquired knowledge, skill and their behavior in instructional process. That kind of condition will determine the students self efficacy in which it can be used as the measurement to measure students’ achievement in campus. The more students having problem in their academic field is not due to their lack of intelligent or their weak physical condition but it is mainly caused by the feeling of inability in doing tasks that the school given. This study is aimed at finding out the self efficacy students have and its academic achievement. The population in this study is the students of psychology department, University of Muhammadiyah Malang of 2007 batch or those sitting in the third semester about 208 students. The purposive sampling is chosen in which the total of the samples are 55 students. The data collection method used is self efficacy scale and documentation. The data analysis technique is used product moment analysis. The result of this study shows a positive relationship and it is proved to be very significant between the students’ self efficacy and their academic achievement and the value of correlation coefficient is about (r) 0.345 and its probability (p) = 0.010 meaning that the more self efficacy students have shows that the higher academic achievement they will have and in vice versa, the lower self efficacy they have, the lower achievement they have, based on the determination coefficient (r2) produced, it is found out that self efficacy have little contribution to students academic achievement around 11.9% and the rest 88.1% are based on the variables that are not researched.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 27 Jun 2012 07:29
Last Modified: 27 Jun 2012 07:29
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9896

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item