UMM Institutional Repository


KURNIAWAN, IRFAN NOVIANTO (2009) KORELASI MENONTON FILM KARTUN DRAGON BALL DENGAN PERILAKU ANAK(Studi Pada Siswa kelas 1 SMP PGRI 1 Bululawang - Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (59kB) | Preview


Key Word: Correlation, Viewing Cartoon, Child of Behavior Television represent alliance of media hear (motion picture and audio) (motion / live) which can have the character of politically, can be, informative, entertainment amusement, education, or even alliances from third element. Television stations of competitions draw attention audience with assumed events fulfill society appetite, escape the event affect positively and also negative to its beholder. Display television for child cannot be dissociated with animated cartoon, because this is film type very popular [in] their environment, even by dozens adult taking a fancy to this film. If us pay attention, animated cartoon still predominated by import film product. So also Japan animated cartoon, like Dragon Ball, Doraemon, Detective Conan, Sinchan, and others very popular and even predominate to display our television station. Animated cartoon of Dragon this Ball represents animated cartoon of sequel old, even hitherto. Unhappily at the opposite of friendliness, hidden the existence of threat. They also can find idol which they not discover real world, see not fear, cowardice of especial figure, even good side unrighteous figure. Film of Dragon Ball to child (it) is true one of film preoccupying. Become this research internal issue formula there any correlation and how big correlation looks on to display animated cartoon of dragon ball with behavior of child? Look on something that conducted individual to see an object which related to self, individual to so that centre entire/all its attention to the object and conduct existing activity its bearing with the object voluntarily. Film is peripatetic picture, made picture of ribbon of celluloid transparent in number which many, which if moved to pass strong light will see like motion picture (Siregar, 1985; 9). While so-called child film according to Veven SP Wardhana is film becoming child dream proxy like Walt Disney etcetera. Behavior of child is natural everything by child covering dream or ideas able to influence its behavior motion. As according to title, in this research use theory of S-R according to model of S-O-R. Theoretical this effect the generated special reaction to stimulus so that one can expect and estimate according to [among/between] reaction and message of communicant, attention, congeniality, and acceptance of all important element in changing someone attitude. Operational definition in research consist of to look on animated cartoon ( X), and behavior of child ( Y). In this research, researcher use approach of quantitative research, which quantitative research emphasize in number data analysis In this research researcher also use method of explanation associative, because with this method researcher will know correlation between that variable. Intention of method of explanation this to know relation between two variable or more (Sugiyono, 1999; 11). Population in this research class student 1 SMP PGRI 1 Bululawang which have fulfilled researcher criterion and found [by] counted 165 children. Pursuant to stipulating of amount of sample by using formula of Taro Yamane, sample in this research amount to 55 people. Technique analyzes data in this research use correlation of product moment (Pearson Product Moment Correlation). Pursuant to data analysis which has been conducted, researcher can conclude as follows 1. There is relation between look on to display animated cartoon of Dragon Ball with behavior of child 2. Level of relation contribution look on to display animated cartoon of Dragon Ball (X) with Behavior of child ( Y) at student of SMP PGRI 1 Bululawang, Malang equal to 43 %. And the rest equal to 57 % influenced by other factors which not be discussed in this research 3. From result of data analysis found r = 0,656 with P=0,000. This Matter show the existence of positive [relation/link] very significant between variable of X (look on animated cartoon of Dragon Ball) and variable of Y (Child Behavioral)

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 16 Jun 2012 02:37
Last Modified: 16 Jun 2012 02:37

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo