HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI JAMINAN KESELAMATAN KERJA DENGAN STRES KERJA PADA BAGIAN PRODUKSI(PT. PABRIK KERTAS TJIWI KIMIA TBK)MOJOKERTO

Aini, Robihatun Nur (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI JAMINAN KESELAMATAN KERJA DENGAN STRES KERJA PADA BAGIAN PRODUKSI(PT. PABRIK KERTAS TJIWI KIMIA TBK)MOJOKERTO. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_JAMINANKESELAMATAN_KERJA_DENGAN_STRES_KERJA_PADABAGIAN_PRODUKSI.pdf

Download (59kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the relationship between perception of safety assurance with work stress Perceptions of safety assurance is a feeling of security will be free from suffering work accidents and occupational disease. Job stress is a feeling of distress experienced by employees that occurred in the workplace, due to high workload, role conflict, a problem in interacting, stunted career development, climate and organizational structures that are less good, and the conflict between the demands of work with family . The subjects in this study are employees of PT. Paper Factory Tjiwi Chemistry, tbk Mojokerto of the 100 employees with random sampling technique. While data collection techniques used is to scale the scale of perception of safety assurance with work stress. In this research, get the result that the value of r is at -0.695 and p of 0.000, which means there is a very significant negative relationship between perception of safety assurance with work stress. Of the 100 respondents There are 56 employees or as many as 56% have a positive perception of safety guarantees, while 44 employees or as many as 44% have a negative perception keselamtan warranty work. As for the stress of work, out of 100 respondents there were 39 employees or as many as 39% have high levels of job stress, while 61 employees or as many as 61% have low levels of job stress. Perceptions of safety assurance provided by 48.3% effective contribution to the stress of work while the remaining 51.7% is caused by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 01 Jun 2012 02:53
Last Modified: 01 Jun 2012 02:53
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6329

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item