HUBUNGAN ANTARA FOLLOWERSHIP DENGAN FOLLOWER RESISTANCE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE PADA KARYAWAN JATIM PARK

HARI PRIYANTOSO, DHODHI (2008) HUBUNGAN ANTARA FOLLOWERSHIP DENGAN FOLLOWER RESISTANCE TO ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE PADA KARYAWAN JATIM PARK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_FOLLOWERSHIP_DENGANFOLLOWER_RESISTANCE_TO_ORGANIZATIONAL_CHANGEPADA_KARYAWAN_JATIM_PARK.pdf

Download (54kB) | Preview

Abstract

Business world these days in a period of transition. This transition happened because situation which initially regular, stabilize and predictable now becomes dynamic, competitive and unpredictable. This change caused a lot of things, but the fundamental one is the quick growth of technology and science. This thing directly affected to organizational word. Particularly, the management of organization becomes more dynamic because information current is running quickly from inside and outside organization. This research is a correlation research between followership with follower resistance to organizational change. Therefore, the technique of analysis used in this research was product moment correlations analysis. The scale method was used to collect data in this research. While the population and sample in this research was employees of Jatim park. The number population 200 persons and the sample was 60 persons. The research did try out test before he doing the research. The result of try out based on followeship scale showed that there were 34 valid item from 35 items provided. While based on follower resistance to organizational change showed that there were 29 valid item from 30 item. The result of the research showed that there is a very significant negative correlation between followership with follower resistance to organizational change which shown by correlations coefficient of r=-0,480 and p=0,000 this fact has meat that if the followership of employees is effective enough, it is usually followed by a low resistance to organizational change, and conversely, if the followership of employees is not effective, it is usually followed by high followed resistance to organizational change. While followership give effective contribution of determinant coefficient equal to r2 = 0,230 (23%) follower resistance to organizational change, while the rest equal to 77% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 05 May 2012 02:53
Last Modified: 05 May 2012 02:53
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/4323

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item