ANALISIS PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA PADA SEKTOR INDUSTRI KECIL DI KABUPATEN BANGKALAN

Hidayat, Taufik (2009) ANALISIS PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA PADA SEKTOR INDUSTRI KECIL DI KABUPATEN BANGKALAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
ANALISIS_PENYERAPAN_TENAGA_KERJAPADA_SEKTOR_INDUSTRI_KECILDI_KABUPATEN_BANGKALAN.pdf - Published Version

Download (47kB) | Preview

Abstract

This experiment is explanatory type experiment, with the objective to discover influence of total enterprise unit and production value toward workforce absorption in sector of small industry in Kabupaten Bangkalan. Result of this experiment is expected to be useful for related parties, especially for regional level of government which could use it as consideration material in determining policies for businessman therefore they could expanded their business and expected to absorb more employment. This experiment is also expected to be use by other party as comparative material, experiment supplementary data, and reference for those who want to conduct experiment related with workforce absorption and small industry. Based on the existed theories, then the hypothesis formulated for this experiment is “total enterprise unit and production value in small industry has influence toward workforce absorption in sector of small industry in Kabupaten Bangkalan”. In which analysis technique is using multiple linear regression, using panel data of Kecamatan. The experiment result shows that F-statistic value is 38115,51 and its critical value (F-table) is 3,108. Because the value of F-statistic is bigger than F-table, means that total amount of enterprise unit and its production value simultaneously has effect on workforce absorption in sector of small industry in Kabupaten Bangkalan. T-statistic for total amount of enterprise unit and production value is 17,20 and 2,268, respectively. And its T-table is 1,038. This shows that partially significant variable toward workforce absorption in sector of small industry in Kabupaten Bangkalan is total amount of enterprise unit and production value because its statistical value is bigger than the critical value. R-square value is 0,99 which means that total amount of enterprise unit and production value is having contribution in influencing workforce absorption in sector of small industry in Kabupaten Bangkalan is 99% and the rest 1% is affected by other variable but not examined. Based on the fixed effect method used in this experiment, proportion of other variable can be notice for each Kecamatan. Analysis results shows that individual value which affected the workforce absorption in each Kecamatan has negative value, meaning that when individual value in particular Kecamatan is increasing, therefore workforce absorption in the related Kecamatan would have decline, and vice versa. The highest individual value is in Kecamatan Tanjung Bumi for 8,838% and the lowest individual value is in Kecamatan Sepulu for 3,178%.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Economics and Development Studies
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 03 May 2012 03:49
Last Modified: 03 May 2012 03:49
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/4001

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item