HUBUNGAN ANTARA TERPAAN TAYANGAN PROGRAM ACARA CHILDREN DI NDTV TERHADAP PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN INFORMASI TENTANG PENDIDIKAN ANAK Studi di kalangan orang tua ( ibu-ibu ) di RT 04 / RW 06 Kelurahan Blimbing

RIDHOWATI, RIDHOWATI (2010) HUBUNGAN ANTARA TERPAAN TAYANGAN PROGRAM ACARA CHILDREN DI NDTV TERHADAP PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN INFORMASI TENTANG PENDIDIKAN ANAK Studi di kalangan orang tua ( ibu-ibu ) di RT 04 / RW 06 Kelurahan Blimbing. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_TERPAAN_TAYANGAN_PROGRAM_ACARACHILDREN_DI_NDTV_TERHADAP_PEMENUHAN_KEBUTUHANINFORMASI_TENTANG_PENDIDIKAN_ANAKStudi_di_kalangan_orang_tua.pdf - Published Version

Download (42kB) | Preview

Abstract

Various programs on television that is movies, reality shows, series, quizzes, kids, information, sports and much more. Each program has advantages such impressions entertainment and education. Local television that can bring a fresh atmosphere in the television world in Indonesia, particularly in the area of Malang is Nusantara Damai Televisi (NDTV). Television stations carrying the theme "the right media to educate children" in the author's attention to discover the phenomenon of communication to parents about the baby's eligibility to receive the information and science through television. NDTV was selected because this station is only capable of presenting children's education programs through events that educate and quality cartoons. Therefore, researchers wanted to determine whether there is exposure relationship impressions NDTV program of the fulfillment of children in need of information on children's education. This study uses the uses and gratification theory where people get the experience of satisfaction when able to enter in categories that have had and become disappointed when no match preconceptions. In the communication process, the message delivered by the communicator to the communicants is through the media or intermediaries, the media is television. Humans in everyday life can not live without humans in the vicinity. Everyone needs the information as part of the demands of life, supporting its activities, and fulfillment information needs. Curiosity arose because he wanted someone is always trying to increase his knowledge. Information is something that can meet the cognitive needs someone. With informasilah cognitive needs someone could be fulfilled. Because the cognitive demand associated with cognitive or paradigm. The research approach is a quantitative approach, because to measure the variables and the level of the relationship between the variables with each other. Type of approach used is the type of correlational research, because research aims to discover whether there is any relationship. Data collection techniques are divided into two parts, the primary data in the form of questionnaire. Secondary data uses documentary techniques of a village population, namely in the form of testimony from Kelurahan Blimbing in Malang City. Determined in a purposive sample, which was to determine the population with a solicit the population according to the criteria studied to limit the number of respondents. Research using a sample of 22 families represented by mothers RT.04/RW.06 Blimbing Malang. Chosen because of its location near the citizen as well as save time and cost. Research to examine the validity of the instrument, instrument reliability and hypotheses. Researchers using factorial Validity. Validity is the factorial validity of considering the comparison score between the score (one) particular items with an average of all the existing items. Internal consistency reliability of the instrument used by Split Half Technique. Scale used is the Likert Scale. Management procedures are as follows (split half) was calculated by Spearman Brown Formula. Based on the results of research need to examine whether there is a relationship (correlation) between Exposure Program Event Impressions (X variables) of fulfillment information needs (variable Y), then the obtained value of the Product Moment Correlation coefficient (rs) of 0.987. Therefore tcount > (bigger) than ttable value, then the cue Ho and Ha Accepted Rejected. Meaning: There is a relation (correlation) between Exposure Program Event Impressions (X variables) of fulfillment information needs (variable Y). Because the value of coefficient of determination (R) = 0.974, then according to the Rules of Guilford (Guilford `s Empirical Rulen), the level of closeness of relationship classified as very high correlation. Given confidence level of 95%, with the chance of error is 5%.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: J Political Science > J General legislative and executive papers
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 02 Mar 2012 15:14
Last Modified: 02 Mar 2012 15:14
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/316

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item