PENGARUH INTENSITAS MENONTON FILM PEREMPUAN BERKALUNG SORBAN TERHADAP SIKAP MASYARAKAT TENTANG HAK­-HAK PEREMPUAN (Studi pada Masyarakat RW 04 Kelurahan Sukoharjo, Kecamatan Klojen Kota Malang)

Febia Kurniawati, Dini (2010) PENGARUH INTENSITAS MENONTON FILM PEREMPUAN BERKALUNG SORBAN TERHADAP SIKAP MASYARAKAT TENTANG HAK­-HAK PEREMPUAN (Studi pada Masyarakat RW 04 Kelurahan Sukoharjo, Kecamatan Klojen Kota Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_INTENSITAS_MENONTON_FILM_PEREMPUAN_BERKALUNG_SORBAN_TERHADAP_SIKAP_MASYARAKAT_TENTANG_HAK.pdf

Download (106kB) | Preview

Abstract

Perempuan Berkalung Sorban Film tells of the sacrifice of women to obtain their rights, because the setting of the film is conditioned in 1980 in which patriarchal culture is still binding women to be able to live equally with men on all sides of life. Phenomenon in audio of visual by Hanung Bramantyo exists in Indonesia, where women are always used as sub­ordinate of men, sticking to the interpretation that it is against the existing verses in the Qur'an make the arbitrary male ­reatment against women. So the formulation of the problem in this research that the influence of the intensity of the film is there Perempuan Berkalung Sorban and how much influence on public attitudes on the Rights of Women. While the purpose of this study is to investigate the influence of the intensity of the film Perempuan Berkalung Sorban and to know the level of influence on public attitudes on the Rights of Women. The intensity of the watch is defined as a state or level of its frequency and seriousness of the person in doing something. So watch the intensity level of the individual frequency watch. While the public attitude is defined as a mental condition or way of looking at society toward something involving beliefs and feelings, and dispositions to act in a certain way. Rights of women in this study are the authority to obtain an equal footing between women and men in life, such as in terms of employment or education. Operational definition in this study divided into two variables, namely the variable intensity of watching a movie that the indicator is to understand the plot, understand the contents of the film, knowing the actors that play a role in the film, and assessments of respondents about the messages in the film. And the variable attitudes of society which is divided into the attitude of cognition, affection and attitude. In this study, the type of research that was used is explanative. While basic research using a survey approach. Population in this research is that people on RT 04 RW 04 Kelurahan Sukaharjo between the ages of 18 to 45 years and can communicate well in order to provide and meet the information or data required and / or their investigators who had been watching movies Perempuan Berkalung Sorban. To determine the sample size, researchers used a formula Taro Yamane and obtained a sample of 77 people of 335 people. The technique of the sample using simple random sampling. While analysis of the data used is Simple Linear Regression Analysis to know the level of influence given variable X to Y. Based on the analysis has been done, researchers can conclude that there is influence between the intensity film of Perempuan Berkalung Sorban on public attitudes about women's rights. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination and intensity of watching Film Perempuan Berkalung Sorban contributed to the effectiveness of 30.5% on public attitudes about women's rights. While the rest of 69.5% will be explained other variables that are not addressed in this study. Based on the results of data analysis found r = 0.553 with P = 0.001. This indicates theexistence of a very significant positive relationship between the variables X (Intensity watch Perempuan Berkalung Sorban) and variable Y (people's attitudes about women's rights).

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: N Fine Arts > NX Arts in general
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 14 Apr 2012 03:15
Last Modified: 14 Apr 2012 03:15
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/2216

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item