HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI KARYAWAN TERHADAP KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA (K3) DENGAN STRES KERJA PT. LIEBHERR INDONESIA PERKASA

Savitri, Ranny (2010) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI KARYAWAN TERHADAP KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA (K3) DENGAN STRES KERJA PT. LIEBHERR INDONESIA PERKASA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_KARYAWAN_TERHADAP_KESELAMATAN_DAN_KESEHATAN_KERJA_(K3)_DENGAN_STRES_KERJA_PT._LIEBHERR_INDONESIA_PERKASA.pdf

Download (89kB) | Preview

Abstract

Employees are an important resource for a company so that each company will make every effort to protect and ensure the safety of its employees work to avoid the stress of work is going to happen because they feel stress at work. because of the hard work and high job demands thatcauses anxiety, burnout and job stress also experienced in this regard to the environment and work situation of the employee. This study aims to find out how the relationship between employee perceptions of safety and health with work stress. employee perceptions of workplace safety and health of employees is the view of the condition and work environment related to safety and health of workers. While work stress is distress experienced by employees who happen workplace caused high workload, the role of conflict, climate and organizational structures that are less good. Subject of this research are employees of the production (welding and mechanical) PT. Liebherr Balikpapan Indonesia Perkasa totaling 61 employees with a research population. In scale trials on the subject (pure Tryout) Instruments used to collect data on perceptions scale occupational safety and health, amounting to 29 items as well as work stress scale items numbered 34. Data analysis techniques using product moment correlation test of Karl Pearson with SPSS version 13.00. The results of this study indicate that there is a significant negative relationship between perception of occupational safety and health of employees with work stress (r = ­ 0.698: p = 0.000). This means that a positive perception of safety and health found that low job stress. Perceptions of safety and health can be explained by 48.7% against the stress of work while the remaining 51.3% is explained by other variables not examined in this study. Of 61 respondents there were as many as 38 employees or 62.30% who had positive perceptions of safety and health. Where as for the stress of work available for 36 employees or 59.02% have a low job stress.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 27 Mar 2012 02:17
Last Modified: 27 Mar 2012 02:17
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/1157

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item