Maksum, Geffi Puspita Marantika (2022) PENGARUH WORK-LIFE BALANCE TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN MILENIAL. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang.

[thumbnail of SKRIPSI.pdf] Text
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (916kB) | Request a copy


Employee job satisfaction is a feeling of satisfaction or a sense of achievement that an employee gets from his job. Employee job satisfaction is individual, because each individual certainly has a different level of job satisfaction from one another. One of the factors causing the low level of employee satisfaction is not implementing a Work-life balance. Employees who apply Work-life balance in their lives will be able to share their time fairly between work life and also life outside of work. Automatically this can increase employee job satisfaction. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Work-life balance on Millennial Employee Job Satisfaction. This type of research is quantitative correlation. The population in this study are millennial employees with an age range of 22-42 years. The number of subjects used in this study were 248 people using the non-probability sampling technique inthe form of accidental sampling. The scale used in this research is the Work- life balance scale and the Job Satisfaction scale (JSS). The results of this study found that there was a positive effect of the Work-life balance variable on job satisfaction of 48.4% and the other 51.6% was influenced by factors outside the variables not examined. It gets better the implementation of Work-life balance carried out by employees, the higher level job satisfaction obtained.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Student ID: 201810230311443
Keywords: Employee Job Satisfaction, Work-life balance, Millennial Employee
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: 201810230311443 geffypmm
Date Deposited: 06 Dec 2023 04:50
Last Modified: 06 Dec 2023 04:50

Actions (login required)

View Item
View Item