UMM Institutional Repository

Early Childhood Education (Ece) Teachers Problems and Expectations on Students with Special Needs

Anwar, Zainul and Ingarianti, Tri Muji and Suryaningrum, Cahyaning (2015) Early Childhood Education (Ece) Teachers Problems and Expectations on Students with Special Needs. In: Proceedings " lndigenous Psychology: Globalizing The Local. Universitas Airlangga Surabaya, pp. 19-21.

[img]
Preview
Text
Anwar Ingarianti Suryaningrum - Early Childhood Education (ECE).pdf

Download (982kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Peer Review Penulis Ketiga)
Peer Review - Suryaningrum - Early Childhood Education (ECE).pdf

Download (966kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Similarity - Suryaningrum - Early Childhood Education (ECE).pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

Education is un essential right for all citizens without any exception, including for children with special needs. This study aimed to determine Early Childhood Education teacher's problems and their expectations of children with special needs. The data are collected by questioner and Focus Group Discussion. The result shows from 249 ECE teachers, 7 ECE teachers (3%) understand about assessment for children with special needs and the other 242 teachers (97%) do not know about the assessment for children with special needs. Moreover, it also found it difficult for the teacher to make the early detection of student with special needs, how to communicate it with the pnrents, hmv to treat them, and student difficulty to attend to higher education. Furthermore, the teachers expect to use an instrument and parent's intervie\v guide for early detection, student with special ncc<ls treatment, openness of parents openness, and school system that suppo11 student with special needs. Besides, the teachers obviously need a detail model, which helps them understand how to do an early detection of disabilities.

Item Type: Book Section / Proceedings
Keywords: Problems & Expectation, Teachers of Early Childhood Education, Student with Special Needs
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: zawawi Moh. Zawawi, A.Md
Date Deposited: 05 Nov 2021 06:04
Last Modified: 08 Nov 2021 05:36
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/80998

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : repository@umm.ac.id - Website : https://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : https://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : https://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo