HUBUNGAN MINAT KARIR DENGAN PENENTUAN PILIHAN KARIR PADA REMAJA

OKTAVIANA, SURYA (2007) HUBUNGAN MINAT KARIR DENGAN PENENTUAN PILIHAN KARIR PADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_MINAT_KARIR_DENGAN_PENENTUANPILIHAN_KARIR_PADA_REMAJA.pdf

Download (92kB) | Preview

Abstract

adolescence is a period of transition from childhood to adulthood. Age limits are not clearly detailed, but roughly ranged from 12 up to a dozen years, physical growth is almost complete. In this period towards developing adolescent sexual maturity, to establish identities as individuals separate from their families and face the task of determining how to look for livelihood. Interest in an adolescent tends still much changed. But once established, interest will determine the future of planning in connection with a career that will be selected. For example, a teenager who has an interest in clothing design, so when he realized his interest was he tends to perceive his career choice in accordance with their interests, for example, become a designer clothing boutique or become entrepreneurs. So according to the interest owned by teenagers, their choices tend to be able dipersepsikannya career first. As a process, development interests / ideals of one's career or position changes along the line of development. Especially in adolescence, it can be said that in adolescence career interests tend to vary. In order to career interests in adolescents can be more clear, it is very necessary career interests in young planted early because with so teens can determine and direct interest in a career or job so that they can choose the right career. Is the tendency of one's career interests, especially teenagers towards a career tertentu.pilihan work is the tendency of individuals toward a career in the direction of orientation pribadinya.Tujuan this study was to determine whether there is a relationship between career interests with career options in adolescents determination In this study, researchers use this kind of research Non-Experiment. population is Gondang Legi SMAN 1 Malang, East Java. Research sample is from a total of third grade students are as many as 250 students before the study sample is determined, the school have first done Talent Test Interests which are used for the majors. Then the researchers gave the characteristics or criteria agreed upon by the school ie grade III Department of Natural Science, Social Studies, and Language which ranked the top 10, Class III, who had never lived class, and class III student who is active in the organization. From the established criteria, obtained as much as 40% of the total sample of research studies so that the number of samples taken are as many as 100 students were grade III. Therefore, the sampling technique used was purposive sampling. Data used in this study are interval data. This study used a scale research instrument. Based on the research that has been done so in this section described the results of T-score calculation. Based on the research that has been done, then there are some things that can be concluded that there is a very significant relationship between variables determining career interests with career choices in adolescents. This is based on the acquisition value of the probability of 0.001 is smaller than the 0.01 level. Then the results of this test was also obtained determination coefficient value of 0765 or of 76.5% variable career interests contribute effectively towards career choice variables. The remaining 23.5% are other variables that have an influence on career choices and other variables which are not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 27 Jun 2012 09:08
Last Modified: 27 Jun 2012 09:08
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9958

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item