PENGARUH RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI) DAN ECONOMIC VALUEADDED (EVA) TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Kelompok Saham LQ45yang listing di Bursa Efek Jakarta)

Nurmalasari, Novi (2007) PENGARUH RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI) DAN ECONOMIC VALUEADDED (EVA) TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Kelompok Saham LQ45yang listing di Bursa Efek Jakarta). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_RETURN_ON_INVESTMENT.pdf

Download (91kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research represent research of research explanatory that is research type explaining relation of kausal between variables accompanied by gathering step, processing, analysis and presentation to test hypothesis. This research take title“Pengaruh Return On Investment (ROI) dan Economic Value Added (EVA) terhadap Harga Saham (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Kelompok Saham LQ-45 yang listing di Bursa Efek Jakarta)” Period which is used in this research is year 2005-2006. Target of this research is to analyse what is there are influence which is signifikan among ROI and of EVA to share price. And also to analyse which variable is which most having an effect on of signifikan to share price. Pursuant to background, basis for former research and basis for writer theory take two hypothesis that is ROI and of EVA have an effect on signifikan by simultan to share price, and Eva have an effect on signifikan to share price compared to ROI. Analysis technique IS analysis of regresi doubled, classic assumption test, coefficient of determinasi ( R2), and examination of its hypothesis is conducted with test of F and test t. Result of research which have been conducted, from classic assumption test show do not happened autokorelasi, multikolinearitas, heteroskedastisitas, and have normal distribution. Seen from coefficient of determinasi number of Adjusted R Square equal to 0.283, its meaning of share price can be explained by ROI and of EVA equal to 28.3% and the rest equal to 71.7 % explained by other variable, which do not check in this research. Pursuant to result of examination by simultan with test of F seen that ROI and of EVA have an effect on signifikan to share price with F calculate ( 9.880) bigger than F of[is tables of ( 3.180). If tested by parsial with test of t seen that ROI have an effect on signifikan to share price with t calculate ( 4.178) bigger than t of[is tables of ( 1.680), and EVA have an effect on signifikan to share price with t [count/calculate] ( 2.140) bigger than t of[is tables of ( 1.680). Pursuant to result of analysis above, can be taken by conclusion that ROI and of EVA by simultan have an effect on to share price. By parsial ROI have an effect on signifikan to share price and of EVA also have an effect on signifikan to share price.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Accounting
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 27 Jun 2012 07:50
Last Modified: 27 Jun 2012 07:50
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9909

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item