HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONSEP DIRI DENGAN LOYALITAS MEREK PADA KONSUMEN PONSEL

RAHMAN, ANDRIE ANIS (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KONSEP DIRI DENGAN LOYALITAS MEREK PADA KONSUMEN PONSEL. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KONSEP_DIRIDENGAN_LOYALITAS_MEREKPADA_KONSUMEN_PONSEL.pdf

Download (85kB) | Preview

Abstract

Consumers are living resources for the manufacturer or the company. To keep the company alive kelansungan it is necessary to the creation of brand loyalty in consumers. Various kinds which can be a factor influencing brand loyalty, one of which self-concept of consumers. Where consumers have a concept of ourselves as a guide in making the choice of many products and brands. Consumers trying to understand what he was like really. Consumers who have an understanding of himself, including a consumer a positive self concept. Consumers are going to express himself to others, and created a positive self-image, self-esteem and confidence are high, and acceptance of herself. In this case, the brand also has a role. Thus, the brand is expected to meet those values. This is because consumers will show loyalty to the brand if the brand can help consumers in the incident. This research was conducted to find out how the relationship between self-concept and brand loyalty in consumer mobile phones. The dependent variable in this research is brand loyalty, while the independent variables is the concept of self. The population in this study were adolescents ages 18 to 22, with a sample based on purposive sampling technique, amounting to 100 people. While data collection techniques used were a scale, that scale dri concept and brand loyalty scale. Based on research results indicate that there is a very significant positive relationship between self-concept and brand loyalty (r = 0.206 and p = 0.042), meaning that the positive self-concept that there is high brand loyalty. The concept of self provides effective contribution of 4.16% on brand loyalty, while the remaining 95.84% is caused by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 27 Jun 2012 03:13
Last Modified: 27 Jun 2012 03:13
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9760

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item