HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN KONFLIK KERJA PADA KARYAWAN DEPARTEMEN PRODUKSI PT. SURYA SIAM KERAMIK TANGERANG

Ningrum, Dewi Tejo (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN KONFLIK KERJA PADA KARYAWAN DEPARTEMEN PRODUKSI PT. SURYA SIAM KERAMIK TANGERANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KEMATANGAN_EMOSI_DENGANKONFLIK_KERJA_PADA_KARYAWAN_DEPARTEMENPRODUKSI_PT.pdf

Download (104kB) | Preview

Abstract

Relationships with others is an important part of everyday human life. If employees can not strike a balance between work with his emotions would often quarrel. Along with this there are times when conflicts arise when people relate to each other in an interaction. Emotions are cooked will help individuals to develop tolerance to learn to deal with feelings and conflicts without showing excessive emotion. Therefore, the emotional maturity to be very important for every employee owned, for labor productivity to stay awake and to confront the conflicts that occur. Emotional maturity is one's ability to control or control emotions and reactions in a manner acceptable to the community to adjust, placing themselves, and face a variety of conditions or problems. Conflict work is the existence of contradictions, discrepancies and discomfort felt by employees due to the different principles, beliefs or goals to be achieved. This study aims to determine how the relationship between emotional maturity to work on employee conflicts of PT production department. Surya Siam Keramik Tangerang. The subjects in this study were employees of the production department of PT. Surya Siam Keramik Tangerang, amounting to 84 people. Subsequently, the whole subject is to be samples in this study with a total sampling technique. Data collection techniques used were a scale of emotional maturity scale and the scale of labor conflict. As for measuring the validity of using the product moment correlation technique with a rough figure of Karl Pearson, and to measure reliability using the formula Alpha Cornbach. While the data analysis method used was Product Moment Correlation. Statistical calculations in this research is done by using program SPSS for Windows version 10.0. In this research, get the result that the r value amounted to - 0.344 and p value is 0,001 which means there is a very significant negative relationship between emotional maturity with work conflict. If employees who possess high emotional maturity, the lower its conflict. From the research result shows that the emotional maturity to provide effective contribution to conflict is 11.8% while the remaining 88.2% work caused by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 26 Jun 2012 08:02
Last Modified: 26 Jun 2012 08:02
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9711

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item