ANALISIS PENGARUH STRUKTUR MODAL TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Pada Perusahaan yang Tergabung Dalam Indeks LQ-45)

Ribawati, Ermi (2007) ANALISIS PENGARUH STRUKTUR MODAL TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Pada Perusahaan yang Tergabung Dalam Indeks LQ-45). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
ANALISIS_PENGARUH_STRUKTUR_MODALTERHADAP_NILAI_PERUSAHAAN.pdf

Download (94kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research represent empirical study at company which is merged into LQ-45 index with title “Analysis Influence Of Capital Structure to Value Company which is merged into LQ-45 index”. This research aim to know influence of capital structure to company value 1 day after publication of financial statement, 1 week, 1 month and 2 month at company which is merged into LQ-45 index. Amount of sample used for this analysis is counted 38 company of LQ-45 index in Jakarta Stock Exchange with the each company taken by its data counted 1 year, that is 2005. Writer use technique with drawal of sample with purposive sampling method. To know influence of capital structure to company value 1 day after publication of financial statement, 1 week, 1 month, and 2 month at company which is merged into LQ-45 index, used Double Linier Regression Analysis which assisted with statistical test program of SPSS version 12. To test hypothesis used by F test and t test used 95 % (0.05) trust level. From is fourth of model anlyse used only equation of Y1 that is company value 1 day after publication of financial statement having an effect on significant to company value. Through F test seen that F count equal to bigger than F tables of equal to this 3.490 matter indicate that DAR and DER by together have an effect on significant to value company at company which is merged into LQ-45 index. Coefficient of Adjusted R Square result of regression equal to 0.191. This matter indicate that ability variation of explain independent variable that is Debt to Asset Ratio and Debt to Equity Ratio to variable tied of company value is equal to 19.1%, while the rest equal to 80.9% explained by other variable which do not check, for example level growth of sale, sale stability, asset structure, policy of deviden, psychological factor of buyer and seller, policy of board of directors, capital structure, rate of interest level, condition of economics, condition of politics, policy of government, mount earnings of society, inflation rate, transaction volume and ability of effect analysis and other. Coefficient of determination that is very small matter this means still many other variables partaking influence company value

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Accounting
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 26 Jun 2012 07:49
Last Modified: 26 Jun 2012 07:49
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9704

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item