HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN AKTUALISASI DIRI PADA KARYAWAN

S, Dinda Permata (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN AKTUALISASI DIRI PADA KARYAWAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KEPEMIMPINAN_TRANSFORMASIONAL_DENGAN_AKTUALISASI_DIRI_PADA_KARYAWAN.pdf

Download (60kB) | Preview

Abstract

Self-actualization is the use of all talents, fulfilling all quality and our capacity. Within an organization, employees who have self-actualization can optimize the existing capabilities on him and make the extra effort and do things better than expected. Naturally, employees who have high self-actualization will be able to create a dynamic working atmosphere, mutual support, always have high creativity and positive thinking. Where in this case the leadership factors have contributed to the progress of a company. Transformational leaders motivate employees to do more than what actually is expected through the leadership of a charismatic, intellectually stimulating, inspiring and individual attention. Transformational leaders can foster self-actualization so that subordinates do not hesitate to show all the potential and ideas for the betterment of the company owned. This study includes quantitative research where the population is an employee of PT Telkom Malang Kandatel who worked at the General Office of Business Performance Support and Service amounted to 52 employees. The sample in this study amounted to 52 people taken using total sampling technique. The data was collected using two scales of transformational leadership scale and the scale of self-actualization. While medote of data analysis used in this study is the product moment correlation. From the research that has been done by researchers and from the data already obtained can be deduced that there are positive and significant relationship (r = 0404, P = 0.004) between transformational leadership with self-actualization, this means if the value of the variable self-actualization increase will be followed also by the increase in transformational leadership, transformational leadership as well if the decline will be followed by a decline in self-actualization. The effective contribution of transformational leadership variables on self-actualization is at 16.3% as seen from the determinant coefficient (r2) of 0163. This means that the transformational leadership variables contributed 16.3% to self-actualization while the remaining 83.7% are other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 26 Jun 2012 06:29
Last Modified: 26 Jun 2012 06:29
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9624

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item