PERSEPSI KEMAPANAN CALON SUAMI SECARA SOSIAL EKONOMI PADA WANITA BEKERJA DI PT. INFOMEDIA TELKOM DIVRE V MALANG

NURMASARI, RAHADIANI SETIANING (2007) PERSEPSI KEMAPANAN CALON SUAMI SECARA SOSIAL EKONOMI PADA WANITA BEKERJA DI PT. INFOMEDIA TELKOM DIVRE V MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PERSEPSI_KEMAPANAN_CALON_SUAMI_SECARA_SOSIAL_EKONOMI_PADA_WANITA_BEKERJA_DI_PT.pdf

Download (59kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the reliability of the perception of socio-economic future husband at a woman working at PT. Infomedia Telkom Division V, Malang. This research was conducted on April 15, 2006. The sample in this study employe PT. Infomedia Telkom Division V, Malang. Sample as many as 60 people in the study using purposive sampling technique. The research data obtained by using a scale of socio-economic perception of reliability, while validity test items using product moment. Analysis technique used is descriptive quantitative displayed in the form of percentage. Where in this study there were 27 respondents (45%) having positive perceptions about the reliability of socio-economic future husband. This means that women who work in PT. Infomedia has the perception that prospective husbands they have an established socio-economic status. The remaining 33 respondents (55%) had a negative perception about the reliability of socio-economic. This means that women who work in PT. Infomedia Telkom Division V, Malang has a perception banhwa prospective husbands they do not have an established economic position. So it can be concluded, that women who work in PT. Infomedia Telkom Malang Division V tend to think that her husband-they do not have an established economic position. In addition, research results from respondents who assess positively about the reliability of socio-economic future husband there were 59.26% (16 respondents) obtained from 33 respondents considered that the prospective husband has a stable economic position. While the respondents are negative about the reliability of assessing the socio-economic future husband there were 63.64% (21 respondents) obtained from 33 respondents manilai that her future husband has a stable economic position. This means that steady economic status is a factor that determines whether or not someone is well-established social and economic. Where is meant by a stable economic position is a stable economic position, both in the short term, medium and long term.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 26 Jun 2012 05:26
Last Modified: 26 Jun 2012 05:26
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9585

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item