HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN MOTIVASI BERPRESTASI PADA KARYAWAN CV.TELSOF TEKNOLOGI

Muhardiyanto, M. Rizki (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN MOTIVASI BERPRESTASI PADA KARYAWAN CV.TELSOF TEKNOLOGI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SELF_EFFICACY_DENGANMOTIVASI_BERPRESTASI_PADA_KARYAWANCV.pdf

Download (108kB) | Preview

Abstract

Condition of business competition require companies to conduct business and the right strategy in order to survive. Companies need to have sources qualified human resources to manage the workforce well. Companies must be able to understand the behavior of employees and paying attention to self efficacy which is owned by the employees to be aware of how big achievement motivation of employees. Self-efficacy is a person's beliefs ability to organize and direct behavior to achieve the desired results. Achievement motivation is a needs to provide performance that surpass the standard. With motif high achievers that someone will do something in an optimal because expect better results than the existing standard The variables of this study is self efficacy as the independent variable and achievement motivation as the dependent variable. The population in this study is all employees of the programmers on the CV. Telsof Technology. Sampling Techniques technique used is the study population, where the sample amount to 25 people. Test the validity of using the formula with the procedure correlation product Moment of Karl Person. Validity index for the scale of self efficacy is 0.248 - 0.796 and the index of validity for the scale of achievement motivation is from 0.282 to 0.594. instrument reliability test using Cronbach Alpha value Alpha for the scale of self efficacy of 0.928 and Alpha value for the motivation scale 0.872 achievers. Results obtained from this study indicate that there is a relationship a very significant positive between self-efficacy with achievement motivation on employees with correlation coefficient (r) = 0.666 and probability (p) = 0,000. This means that the employees who have low self-efficacy tend to have low achievement motivation. And vice versa on the employees who have high self-efficacy tend to have high achievement motivation. Self-efficacy contribute effectively to the achievement motivation of 44.3%, while the remaining amount of 55.7% came from other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 23 Jun 2012 08:43
Last Modified: 23 Jun 2012 08:43
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9301

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item