MOTIF MEMBELI MOBIL JENIS SUV (SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE) DI BANJARMASIN

Maulana, Aunur (2007) MOTIF MEMBELI MOBIL JENIS SUV (SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE) DI BANJARMASIN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
MOTIF_MEMBELI_MOBIL_JENIS_SUV.pdf

Download (90kB) | Preview

Abstract

Purchasing a car in Banjarmasin recently increased rapidly. This increase was seen from the large number of requests at some dealers. Demand is mostly car-type SUVs, some of them, the Honda CRV, Nissan Xtrail, Ford Escape, Mazda Tribute, Suzuki Escudo, KIA Sportage, Hyundai Santa Fe, etc.. The reason for the selection of an SUV that some of them because the motive of rational and emotional motives of consumer owned. Rational motive is motive to buy based cost-benefit considerations, quality, usability and price, while the emotional motive is based on the purchase of certain emotions such as prestige, not to be outdone by the others and so on. This study aims to gain an idea of the motive to buy a car type SUV The methodology in this research is descriptive quantitative non-experimental. The population in this study were civil servants in the Department of Infrastructure and private sector coal company officials who have the SUV type car in Banjarmasin. Sampling technique in this study using sampling area totaling 80 people, consisting of 40 civil servants (Department of Infrastructure) and 40 private sector employees (miners). Methods of data collection using a scale of motives to buy. Data analysis method using frequency distribution that aims to know the size of a rational motive scores and emotional motives, in 2 categories sample that is, civil servants and private employees and its total revenues. From the analysis of data obtained, that the dominant motive is more rational than emotional motives in purchasing the car kind of SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) in Banjarmasin, with a percentage amount, from 80 people car owners kind of SUV (sport utility vehicle), there were 46 people (57.5 %) to buy a car of this type because a rational motive, while the remaining 34 (42.5%) people buy cars because of this type of emotional motive.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 23 Jun 2012 07:14
Last Modified: 23 Jun 2012 07:14
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9279

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item