HUBUNGAN ANTARA ETOS KERJA ISLAMI DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA

Safitri, Rahmi (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA ETOS KERJA ISLAMI DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_ETOS_KERJA_ISLAMIDENGAN_KEPUASAN_KERJA.pdf

Download (125kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research is motivated by phenomena that occur during this in the working world, where the religious factor into the spotlight that began to be considered, one of them in human resources development. One effort can be taken to develop these resources is to understand and provide a "motivator" in the works. Especially when a workers want to achieve such a need or requirement in achieving need Achievement. One attempt to achieve those needs is to have a high work ethic. Here the religion of Islam to be one factor forming work ethic, which is known as the Islamic work ethic. If a worker can fulfill her needs that are not only external but also internal, then the job satisfaction they will also be fulfilled. So here the researchers tried to empirically assess the problem through a study with the title "Relations Between Work Ethos Islami With Job Satisfaction." This research is quantitative. Method of data collection in this research is questionnaire method with this type of research instruments a scale consisting of an Islamic work ethic scale and the scale of job satisfaction. Of scale was done on September 27, 2007 to October 3, 2007 by taking a sample of employees who are Muslim and status of civil servants in the Office of the Department of Religion of South Kalimantan is as many as 110 employees. While the methods of data analysis used is the product moment correlation analysis. The results of this study indicate that there is a positive relationship and highly significant relationship between Islamic work ethic and job satisfaction that can seen from the large correlation coefficient (r) of 0.682 with p value (opportunity error) of 0.000. This means that if the employee has a work ethic Islami high job satisfaction then they also tend to be high and if the employee has a lower Islamic work ethic then their job satisfaction also tended to low. The amount of effective contribution toward satisfaction of the Islamic work ethic work that is equal to 47% while the rest 53% influenced by other fact

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 22 Jun 2012 02:32
Last Modified: 22 Jun 2012 02:32
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9020

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item