HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN KECEMASAN MENGHADAPI MASSA PADA SATUAN PENGENDALIAN MASSA KEPOLISIAN DAERAH JAWA TIMUR

MUHADIANTO, ARIF RAHMAN (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN KECEMASAN MENGHADAPI MASSA PADA SATUAN PENGENDALIAN MASSA KEPOLISIAN DAERAH JAWA TIMUR. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SELF_EFFICACY_DENGAN_KECEMASANMENGHADAPI_MASSA_PADA_SATUAN_PENGENDALIANMASSA_KEPOLISIAN_DAERAH_JAWA_TIMUR.pdf

Download (90kB) | Preview

Abstract

Frequent demonstrations and clashes between citizens and between citizens with the apparatus to be a reflection that the security situation in Indonesia needs extra attention. Of the few cases of clashes between the mass of the apparatus security which caused injuries or death, will impact on the psychological state of personnel in performing their duties. Impact that appears in the form of psychological anxiety. Anxiety is manifestation of the various processes mixed emotions of panic, feelings of uncertainty and fear that are not clear, giving rise inner contradictions and conflicts. To minimize the anxiety experienced by by officers while on duty to keep the protests, the need for businesses to improve self-efficacy through training apparatus of mass and routine control complementary tools of mass control for officers in the field. Self efficacy is one's assessment of its ability to organizing, controlling, and implementing a series of behavior for achieve a desired result. The variables of this study consisted of independent variables and dependent variable. Where self efficacy as independent variables and the anxiety faced mass as the dependent variable. The population of this study are all members of the unit mass control of East Java Police. The sampling technique used is the technique purposive sampling, where the characteristics of the sample were members of Unit Control of Massa who were involved in the field directly in the face mass. Methods of data analysis used in this study is the analysis product moment correlation of Karl Pearson. Results obtained from this study indicate that there is a relationship a very significant negative between self efficacy and the anxiety faced mass with a correlation coefficient (r) = (0.719) and error probability (p) = 0,000. This means that the members satdalmas who have high self efficacy was also found to have low anxiety facing mass, as well as vice versa. Self-efficacy provides an effective contribution towards anxiety face a mass of 51.6%, while the remaining 48.4% came from other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 21 Jun 2012 09:36
Last Modified: 21 Jun 2012 09:36
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/9005

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item