PENGARUH KONFLIK TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN HOTEL ARMI MALANG

MAYASARI, MASITA DWI (2007) PENGARUH KONFLIK TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN HOTEL ARMI MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH KONFLIK TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN HOTEL ARMI MALANG.pdf

Download (149kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research is a study conducted at the Hotel Armi Malang, entitled "EFFECTS OF CONFLICT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES Armi HOTEL MALANG". The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of conflict in terms of conflict behavior to employee performance Armi Hotel Malang. As for this research keguanaan especially for a company that is as an input for the company to quickly evaluate problems or manage conflicts in the company through conflict management to improve employee performance. The analytical tool used to determine the conflict in Malang Hotel Armi Scale analysis is a tool, is to determine the effect of conflict on performance used simple linear regression analysis tool. From the results of Scale analysis shows that the conflict in Malang Hotel Armi low, in which obtained an average of 45.2 in the 44-62 criteria. With a range of criteria, we can conclude the conflict in Malang Hotel Armi low. While employee performance Armi Malang Hotel is located in the high category, in which obtained an average score of 81 on criteria 63-81. From the results of simple regression analysis of the calculation of regression coefficient (R) of 0.874 is a positive value with a near perfect relationship, the independent variables affect the dependent variable of 0.764, meaning the impact of conflict on employee performance Armi Malang Hotels by 76.4%, while the remaining 23.6% is affected by other variables not studied in this research. From the calculation using simple linear regression analysis equation Y = 10.014 + 0.698 X + e. Testing the hypothesis F to determine the effect of conflict on employee performance Armi Hotel Malang is the result of testing simultaneously calculated F value of 74.290, while the F table value 4.280 at 95% confidence level, therefore F count> F table Ho is rejected, then the conflict simultaneously variavel significant effect on employee performance Armi Hotel Malang. Based on the conclusions above, it can be suggested to the company that is expected party leaders to try to maximize the company in managing conflict in reasonable limits. It is expected that the leader of the company always tries to control the above conditions conflict today with the hope to increase the desire to work optimally in the company. In conducting its activities expected the company to always pay attention on the conditions of employment, with the hope of all forms of corporate activity can contribute maximally to the company and to avoid any kind of pressure that can disrupt the work activity of employees.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 21 Jun 2012 07:02
Last Modified: 21 Jun 2012 07:02
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8970

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item