HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG PENILAIAN PRESTASI KERJA DENGAN MOTIVASI BERPRESTASI PADA KARYAWAN

NURVIA YUNANTO, ENDAH (2009) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG PENILAIAN PRESTASI KERJA DENGAN MOTIVASI BERPRESTASI PADA KARYAWAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_TENTANG_PENILAIAN_PRESTASI_KERJA_DENGAN_MOTIVASI_BERPRESTASI_PADA_KARYAWAN.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

Motivation of being best performing is an encouragement or desirability inside a person to have or to do an activity or duty that is better from others had and done. Every employee that has need of being the best is not only will show the optimal performance, want to know the clearer image about target and performance standard that they should achieved, but also they want information about their work results where the information if the feed back that they will use to know that they are in progress or not so that they can fix their achievement. Of course, they want an evaluation of achievement in the form of explanation or description of work results based on their competence; this evaluation is a process through organizations that evaluate or appreciate their employees’ work, compare it between actual achievements with standard adjusted by company. Positively perceived evaluation by employees will be meant as valuation on the work process; because the perception that ultimately would influence on the process of somebody working. Therefore, the researcher interested in investigating the correlation between perception of performance appraisal and achievement motivation. This study is non experimental study. Population of this study is the employees of PT. Berlina Tbk Pandaan. While the sample of this study is the main employees and they have experienced performance appraisal by 75 employees from 360 employees. Sampling for this study was using incidental sampling. Data collection for this study was by scale; that is perception performance appraisal and achievement motivation scale. Data analysis method here is correlation of product moment that is helped by software SPSS 12.0 for windows. From the result of study, it shows that there is positive correlation and is very significant between perceptions performance appraisal with achievement motivation of PT. Berlina Pandaan by correlation coefficient value (r) = 0,566 and error probability (p) = 0,000. It means that the employees with positive perception toward performance appraisal have high achievement motivation, and vice versa. It shows that of being achievement motivation can be explained from the perception performace appraisal by 32%, while the rest is 68% can be explained as the other factor that is not investigated in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 21 Jun 2012 04:46
Last Modified: 21 Jun 2012 04:46
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8941

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item