PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA CV. MITRA SEJATI KOMUNIKA MALANG

MAHBEN, MUHAMMAD ALIMUDDIN (2007) PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA CV. MITRA SEJATI KOMUNIKA MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA CV. MITRA SEJATI KOMUNIKA MALANG.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview

Abstract

Keywords: Motivation, Employee Job Satisfaction The purpose of this study is to investigate influence of Motivation on Employee Satisfaction at CV. True Partners Malang. This influence is using his theory Herzberk consisting of two variables: Motivator factors that have indicators include achievement, recognition, work itself, and responsibility, as well as Hygiene factors which consists of wages / salaries, supervision, working conditions, and company policies. Data were collected using a questionnaire from the employees who work for a customer on the CV. True Partners KomunikaMalang. The hypothesis in this study is suspected that the motivation factor consisting of hygiene and motivator factors significantly influence job satisfaction of employees at CV. True Partners Community and suspected that hygiene factors are factors that most strongly influence employee job satisfaction on the CV. True Community Partner. The results showed that the motivation of motivators and hygiene factors have a significant impact on employee job satisfaction on CV. True Partners Community Malang. This is supported by the results of rata-rata calculation motivation factor scale range of 125.25 obtained figures that fall into the category of very high, rata-rata calculation of scale factors obtained rate of 126.5 hygiene included in the category of very good, and the calculation of average average employee satisfaction scale ranges obtained figure of 109.63 is included in the category of satisfied results. based on the coefficient of determination (R ²) obtained yield was 0.822, which means that the effect of motivating factors and hygiene factors on job satisfaction of employees in charge of finding customers at CV.Mitra True Community of 82.2% can be explained by factors motivators and hygiene factors, while the remaining the remaining approximately 17.8% explained by other variables. In multiple linear regression analysis the value of b1 or X1 (motivator factors) obtained the value 0.239 and the value of b2 or X2 (hygiene factors) obtained the value 1.187, from hasi it can be concluded that the most powerful factor or factors are the most dominant impact on job satisfaction of employees charge of looking for customers in CV.Mitra True Community is a hygiene factor (X2). The conclusion of this research is, motivation factor is to motivate employees so that the presence of motivator factors are expected to resume in order to maintain and improve employee job satisfaction for example to further motivate employees with a variety of different ways such as promotion, employee development, and expected the CV. True Partner Community to always pay attention and keep hygiene factor variables remains to be especially good for employees, it is extremely determine the level of employee satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 20 Jun 2012 07:26
Last Modified: 20 Jun 2012 07:26
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8770

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item