PENGARUH KEBUTUHAN RASA AMAN TERHADAP PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN NASABAH UNTUK MENYIMPAN UANG DI BANK

Lidiawati, Lidiawati (2007) PENGARUH KEBUTUHAN RASA AMAN TERHADAP PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN NASABAH UNTUK MENYIMPAN UANG DI BANK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_KEBUTUHAN_RASA_AMAN_TERHADAP_PENGAMBILANKEPUTUSAN_NASABAH_UNTUK_MENYIMPAN_UANG_DI_BANK.pdf

Download (89kB) | Preview

Abstract

Meeting the needs of security is an individual terbebaskannya feeling of danger and threat, peaceful feeling of the individual because of the certainty and regularity of the state of its environment. This study aims to determine the influence of safety and security needs of the customer decision to save money in the bank. The population in this study people who become customers of the bank in the Housing Kartika Chandra Suwayuwo Sukorejo Pasuruan. Researchers used purposive sampling technique, using a sample of 100 people. In this study using the scale security needs and the scale of decision making that has been tested using product moment test validity and reliability of moving from 0.6695 to 0.7463 and 0.6699 to 0.7484. The result showed that customers have a level of safety and security needs are high at 53% of the number of customers and ineffective decision-making by 46% from the number of customers. Data analysis technique used is simple linear regrersi analysis technique, which was obtained (F = 77.750 and p = 0.000) at 1% significant level. The result is that there is significant effect of the safety and security needs of decision-making, where the influence of safety and security needs of decision-making at 44.2%. While the rest 55.8% are other factors that are not researched and can influence decision making. This means that the hypothesis of the research proven and accepted.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 20 Jun 2012 04:27
Last Modified: 20 Jun 2012 04:27
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8716

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item