HUBUNGAN ANTARA PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN DENGAN KOMITMEN PEGAWAI NEGERI SIPIL PADA ORGANISASI

Libania, Ratih (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN DENGAN KOMITMEN PEGAWAI NEGERI SIPIL PADA ORGANISASI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PEMENUHAN_KEBUTUHAN_DENGAN_KOMITMEN_PEGAWAI_NEGERI_SIPIL_PADA_ORGANISASI.pdf

Download (88kB) | Preview

Abstract

One important aspect in the organization is to maintain the presence of employees, not including the Civil Servants working in government agencies. The presence of employees not only exist but is a function of the heart and mind, covers a whole-hearted attention and total involvement of an employee towards his job. Low organizational commitment shown by the civil servants with a high level of absenteeism, lack of effectiveness and productivity at work, and low involvement of civil servants work can be caused by many things one of which is less fulfillment of the needs of the institution where they work. For the purpose of this research is to investigate the relationship between fulfillment needs with the commitment of civil servants in the organization. This study includes quantitative research where the population is a Civil Servant in Cibinong Science Centre LIPI Bogor, amounting to 120 employee sample in this study amounted to 53 people were taken using purposive sampling technique. The data was collected using two scales of scale fulfillment and organizational commitment scale. While medote of data analysis used in this study is the product moment correlation. From the analysis of data obtained correlation coefficient (r count) = 0675 with a value of significance (P) = 0.000 indicates a positive and highly significant relationship between fulfillment needs with organizational commitment, this means if the value of the variable needs to be followed also increased by an increase in organizational commitment, so if the fulfillment of decline will be followed by a decline in organizational commitment. The effective contribution of the variables meet the needs of the organization's commitment amounted to 45.6% as seen from the determinant coefficient (r2) of 0456. this means the fulfillment of variables contributed 45.6% to the commitment of the organization while the remaining 54.4% are other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 20 Jun 2012 04:26
Last Modified: 20 Jun 2012 04:26
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8712

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item