HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI STATUS PEGAWAI NEGERI SIPIL DENGAN PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN KERJA PADA REMAJA

Kalsum, Umi (2009) HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI STATUS PEGAWAI NEGERI SIPIL DENGAN PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN KERJA PADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_PERSEPSI_STATUS_PEGAWAI_NEGERI_SIPIL_DENGAN_PENGAMBILAN_KEPUTUSAN_KERJA_PADA_REMAJA.pdf - Published Version

Download (51kB) | Preview

Abstract

Each person has his own life goal and its positive life achievement can only be determined by a good decision making. Most of decision makers implement perception as one of measurements to select the best alternative. It can be described through the working perception, as to work is a demand to fulfill human need. The working perception of the civil servant status can be illustrated as one example in this case, that some people might have either positive or negative view. Both views have potential to influence individual in the decision making process for working. This study is aimed to find out the correlation betwen the civil servant status perception and job decision making especially for teenagers, as the decision making is a natural process experienced by teenagers within their personal development. This study is a quantitative research in which the civil servant status perception is stated as free variable and the job decision making as tied variable. The population of this study is students of Sekolah Menengah Umum Negeri 7 Pontianak (State Senior High School 7 Pontianak) and the sample is one hundred third graders of the mentioned school that is taken by Cluster Sampling technique. The data collection process uses scale, by the likert scale as well as the other two scales; the civil servant perseption scale and the job decision making scale. The data analysis applies a product moment technique by Karl Pearson with the application of SPSS 12 computer peogram. Based on the data analysis, the result of the study (by r = 0.370; p = 0.000) can be stated that there is a significant difference between the civil servant status perception and job decision making especially for teenagers. Thus, if there is a positive perception, the job decision making will be higher; on the other hand, if there is a negative perseption, the job decision making will be lower. By having this study, the (r2) is discovered as 0.137 or 13.7% that indicates the civil servant perseption gives effective contribution for job decision by 13.7% while the other 86.3% is influenced by other variable, insufficient accuracy, and the imprecision of research subjects.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 20 Jun 2012 02:43
Last Modified: 20 Jun 2012 02:43
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8626

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item