HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI PASIEN PENYAKIT DALAM TERHADAP PERILAKU PROSOSIAL DOKTER DENGAN KEPATUHAN DALAM MENJALANI PENGOBATAN

Toga, Ervia (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI PASIEN PENYAKIT DALAM TERHADAP PERILAKU PROSOSIAL DOKTER DENGAN KEPATUHAN DALAM MENJALANI PENGOBATAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_PASIENPENYAKIT_DALAM_TERHADAPPERILAKU_PROSOSIAL_DOKTER_DENGANKEPATUHAN_DALAM_MENJALANI_PENGOBATAN.pdf

Download (120kB) | Preview

Abstract

Indonesia currently faces a "treeple disease burden." To prevent a worse health need for cooperation with the medical team, one of whom was a doctor. In providing services occurs between doctor and patient relationship. Physicians have the ability to alter the patient's condition became better. This also occurs in patients in the disease that requires regular maintenance. But it can not be separated from patients who have a perception about the behavior of physicians in providing services. Perception can influence the patient to have undergone treatment adherence in selanjutnya.Untuk the purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between perception of illness in patients of physicians with prosocial behavior in treatment adherence. The design of this research is non eskperimen. The population in this study is that patients who are getting outpatient treatment at polyclinic disease in Islamic Hospital Fatimah Banyuwangi. While the sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique. Characteristics of the sample were outpatients at the poly illness in the aged 30-65 years, had undergone further treatment at least 2 times. The sample in this study amounted to 41 people, who meet the characteristics of the sample. The data was collected using two scales of perception scale disease patients in the behavior of prosocial behavior and treatment compliance scale. While medote of data analysis used in this study is the product moment correlation. The results showed rhitung value for 0705 with a value of significance (P) of 0.000. This indicates that there are positive and highly significant relationship between perception of illness in patients of physicians with prosocial behavior in treatment adherence. Furthermore, can be interpreted that the more positive perceptions of patient to doctor prosocial behavior, the higher compliance of patients in treatment. Conversely, if the patient's perceptions of prosocial behavior, the lower negative doctor patient compliance in treatment. The effective contribution of the variables patient satisfaction, physicians with prosocial behavior in the treatment compliance of 49.7%. This means that the perception of patient to doctor prosocial behavior contributed 49.7% of compliance in treatment, while the remainder, amounting to 50.3% contributed by other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 19 Jun 2012 06:34
Last Modified: 19 Jun 2012 06:34
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8540

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item