HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI TENTANG BAND INDIE DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI KASET/CD BAND INDIE

MULAWARMAN, HELMI (2009) HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI TENTANG BAND INDIE DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI KASET/CD BAND INDIE. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_PERSEPSI_TENTANG_BAND_INDIE_DENGAN_KEPUTUSAN_MEMBELI_KASET.pdf

Download (83kB) | Preview

Abstract

Indonesian music development has rapid growth, even there was a trend in Indonesia about what called Indie Band. Basically, Indie Band has no commercial orientation. They hope their music could be accepted by the society, since positive perception from the society / consumer would cause decision to buy a product, in this was the Indie Band cassette / CD. The research was co-relational research aimed to find out the relation between perception of Indie Band with decision to buy Indie Band’s cassette / CD. The population were college students of University of Muhammadiyah who loved music and followed music development. Then there were taken 100 people as samples by quote sampling technique, that was by deciding the research samples first. Data collection technique was by perception scale about Indie Band and decision scale to buy cassette / CD of Indie Band. Data analysis method used was by using product moment Person correlation, which data analysis was done by computer, that was SPSS version 12,00 progam. From the research, there could be found that value correlation r = 0.296 and p = 0,003, which mean that there was positive significant correlation between perception of Indie band with decision to buy Indie Band cassette / CD. Then from the calculation of correlation determination coefficient, there found 0,087 or 8.7% which signed that effective contribution perception about Indie Band was 8.7% while the rest 91.3% caused by the other factors like social group, motivation, personality, and attitude.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 18 Jun 2012 08:10
Last Modified: 18 Jun 2012 08:10
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8398

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item