SIKAP SANTRI TERHADAP HUKUMAN CAMBUK DI YAYASAN PONDOK PESANTREN DARUT TAUHID MALANG

Khuluq, Husnul (2007) SIKAP SANTRI TERHADAP HUKUMAN CAMBUK DI YAYASAN PONDOK PESANTREN DARUT TAUHID MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
SIKAP_SANTRI_TERHADAP_HUKUMAN_CAMBUK_DIYAYASAN_PONDOK_PESANTREN_DARUTTAUHIDMALANG.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

as with the other boarding schools are a vehicle for learning, ie learning of science and technology review is also a place to learn the science of religion by the santrinya. In order to print and form a human being knowledgeable, pious, berakhlaq noble, disciplined and have a sense of responsibility, the Pondok Pesantren Daruttauhid Malang set of rules and sanctions at the same time, one of which is to sanction a whip. Given the fact that frequent caning be conducted due to offenses committed by students at Yayasan Pondok Pesantren Daruttauhid Malang, interesting to know about the attitude of students towards caning, because given the many adverse effects that can be caused by disciplinary process with the application of physical punishment. Data were collected by observation and continued with how to spread the scale of attitude to the students who serve as respondents in the study. Respondents in this study of 140 students are taken in a random manner (random sampling techniques). Based on the research that preceded the initial observation and continued with the attitude scale showed that the majority of students have favorable attitudes toward supporting or whipping in boarding school foundation Daruttauhid Malang as many as 88 students (63%), and the rest are of 52 students ( 37%) had an attitude that unfavorabel or does not support the caning on the Yayasan Pondok Pesantren Daruttauhid Malang.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 16 Jun 2012 06:42
Last Modified: 16 Jun 2012 06:42
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8225

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item