PENGARUH PELATIHAN KERJA TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN FOOD AND BAVERAGE PADA HOTEL TAMAN REGENT MALANG

Khuluq, Arfina Izzatul (2007) PENGARUH PELATIHAN KERJA TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN FOOD AND BAVERAGE PADA HOTEL TAMAN REGENT MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH PELATIHAN KERJA TERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN FOOD AND BAVERAGE PADA HOTEL TAMAN REGENT MALANG.pdf

Download (77kB) | Preview

Abstract

Simple Regression Testing, Training, Job Performance The training aims to improve employees' skills, expertise in knowledge, and skills of employees. Employees as a driving source in running the company's operations. Job training programs are expected to total active workforce, effective and quality to enable will produce the output or production company can increase. Based hl hence this study to conduct research with the title "THE INFLUENCE OF TRAINING ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OF FOOD AND EMPLOYEES BAVERAGE PARK HOTEL IN MALANG Regent." The aim is to find the training that was held on Regent Park Hotel Malang, to know the employees' performance at the Regent Park Hotel Malang, to determine whether significant effect on achievement of training employees at the Regent Park Hotel Malang. Based on the results of previous research done by Dewi Wahyu Agus (2005), entitled "The Effect of Training on Employee Job Performance Operations On Pawnshop Regional Office Malang". In view of the simple regression coefficient, it turns out the training effect on employee performance of 0.506. When viewed from the determinant coefficient (R2) equal to 50.60% the rest equal to 49.40% influenced by other variables not included in this study. The conclusions of research done on previous research is the training effect on job performance that is the value t calculate equal to 6.869-greater than t-table 2.015. Based on calculations and tests, and discussion of research on effects of training on employees' performance at the Park Hotel, Malang regent, it can be deduced as follows: the training provided by the Regent Park Hotel Malang to employees can be considered very good, this is because the average score total training variables (X) equal to 218.142 who are on the scale range is very good. Employees' performance at the Regent Park Hotel Malang can be considered very high. This is because the average scores obtained by the variable performance of 230.83 with a very high rating scale. Thus performance can be done with very high because of the success of employees in melaksanan training. Based on simple linear regression test results can be seen that with an alpha significance level of 5%, the training variables (X) has a significant influence on work performance (Y), ie 7.708 t count> t table 2,000, and the value of R2 of 85.30% so that training variables affect job performance variables amounted to 85.30%.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 16 Jun 2012 06:39
Last Modified: 16 Jun 2012 06:39
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/8224

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item