HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN PERILAKU KONSUMTIF REMAJA DI SMA MUHAMMADIYAH 1 BABAT-LAMONGAN

ZUBET, AHMAD YAHYA (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMATANGAN EMOSI DENGAN PERILAKU KONSUMTIF REMAJA DI SMA MUHAMMADIYAH 1 BABAT-LAMONGAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KEMATANGAN_EMOSIDENGAN_PERILAKU_KONSUMTIF_REMAJA_DI_SMAMUHAMMADIYAH_1_BABAT.pdf

Download (102kB) | Preview

Abstract

Picture of consumer behavior in Indonesia, which is dominated by teenagers who like to hang out and form their own communities within a group. A group of more frequent mejeng in shopping malls and very concerned about physical appearance, phenomenon visible from consumptive society is increasingly secular mode of life, the principle of the welfare of a person identified with the quantity of material consumption per se, if someone does not have emotional maturity then he will tend to consume goods excessive. Here the emotional maturity necessary to control the desires of every individual so as to satisfy the desire of individuals would be more wisely, prioritizing the needs of the desires that are not needed. The goal of this research is to investigate the relationship between emotional maturity with consumptive behavior of adolescents. The population in this study were adolescent students SMA Muhammadiyah I Tripe-Lamongan, then the subject as a sample in this study by simple random sampling technique that is taking 100 sample by simple random. Data collection techniques used were a scale of emotional maturity scale and the scale of consumer behavior. Data analysis technique used is to use the product moment correlation calculations person which data analysis can also use the computer program SPSS version 12, 00 In this research, get the result that the value of r is -0.398 and P of 0.000, which means there is a negative relationship between emotional maturity with the consumer behavior .. Then from the calculation of correlation coefficient of determination obtained 0.2 or 20%, indicating the contribution of emotional maturity by 20% while the remaining 80% caused by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 15 Jun 2012 03:08
Last Modified: 15 Jun 2012 03:08
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7913

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item