LANTIKA, FAUZANA (2009) ANALISIS FAKTOR–FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENGELUARAN KONSUMSI RUMAH TANGGA PENERIMA BANTUAN LANGSUNG TUNAI (BLT) DI KELURAHAN SAMAAN KOTA MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
Download (67kB) | Preview
The research ascription this act to kelurahan samaan malang and the title “Factors analyzed to influence the consumption revenue poor families in kelurahan samaan malang city”, 2008. The purpose of the research is to know about poor families characteristic at kelurahan samaan malang and the factor is influence out of consumption. The research is used two variables there is family income level (X1) and the number of family member (X2). The object is human poor who is at kelurahan samaan city, in address kaliurang barat number 15 malang. And population total is mount 2,823 KK/ person and the sampel is 60 person / respondents. The data collected to be analyzed is the primary data of the object which directly surveyed as: the poor families, through the data processing technique which shall be processed and presented in the form of monographic of kelurahan samaan and data as obtained from BPS. From the data obtained and having analyzed the data to identity the correlation between two variabel with the consumption revenue using multiple linier regression analysis and t – test , f- test and classical assumption as ; multi linearity , auto– correlation and Heteroscedasity. In identifying that the hypothesis is accepted or rejected, it can be identified using SPSS. F- test found that there were correlation of the variable of family income level (X1) and the number of family number (X2) toward the consumption revenue Ha was not rejected using F table (8,546 > 3,087). This shows the significant correlation of variables between family income level and the number of family member. T- Test shows that Ha was not rejected or Ho was rejected. This is shown by the value of t table (3,384 > 1,980), means that the variable of the number of significantly affect the consumption revenue. On the correlation test found that R2= 0.231. This value reflects that the variation of consumption revenue found as presented using regression equity for 23.1% the remaining is 76.9% shall be presented by the other variable outside the R equity model R = 0.480 means that the correlation between family income level (X1) variable, the number of family member (X2) and toward the consumption revenue is considered weak.
|Item Type:||Thesis (Other)|
|Subjects:||H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory|
|Divisions:||Faculty of Economic > Department of Economics and Development Studies|
|Depositing User:||Anggit Aldila|
|Date Deposited:||15 Jun 2012 02:54|
|Last Modified:||15 Jun 2012 02:54|
Actions (login required)