PENGUJIAN DAN PEMASANGAN TABUNG TENAGA PADA SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA CB 100UNTUK EFISIENSI BAHAN BAKAR

LAKSITO PUTRO, CAHYO PAMBUDI (2009) PENGUJIAN DAN PEMASANGAN TABUNG TENAGA PADA SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA CB 100UNTUK EFISIENSI BAHAN BAKAR. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGUJIAN_DAN_PEMASANGAN_TABUNG_TENAGAPADA_SEPEDA_MOTOR_HONDA_CB_100UNTUK_EFISIENSI_BAHAN_BAKAR.pdf

Download (71kB) | Preview

Abstract

Vehicle engine design in general is very weak, in the process of internal combustion engine efficiency is still very low, ie ranging between 25% - 30% only, the rest 70% - 75% has been thrown in the form of fuel that does not burn (which lead to the occurrence of air pollution). It also can lead to heat that tends to damage the engine, vibration, and noise. With the inclusion of hydrogen gas into the combustion chamber, it will directly increase the octane number fuel. Octane number is a magnitude as the number of fuel that can be pressed (compressed) before the burn. With increasing octane number, which caused energy of stronger, so combustion becomes more perfect. (Poempida Hidayatullah dan F. Mustari; Rahasia Bahan Bakar Air; 2008) Power Tube or electrolyser is a tool that serves to generate hydrogen. How this tool is to use voltage 12 Volt directly direction (straight DC), and use stainless steel wire coil so that the magnetic. In this case, hydrogen is the way to separate molecules in the water using water electrolysis process. Power is required on the tube of the lowest rounds of engine 5,46 watt and power needed in the tube of the highest rounds of engine 26.9 watts. With the power, it is able to make efficient fuel on the motorcycle, Honda CB 100 was 13.7% in the efficiency test based on time and 16.2% in the test based on distance

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: T Technology > TJ Mechanical engineering and machinery
Divisions: Faculty of Engineering > Department of Mechanical Engineering
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 15 Jun 2012 02:52
Last Modified: 15 Jun 2012 02:52
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7902

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item