HUBUNGAN ANTARA SENSATION SEEKING DENGAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PADA SARJANA FRESH GRADUATE UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO

KHUSNURRIYAH, KHUSNURRIYAH (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SENSATION SEEKING DENGAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PADA SARJANA FRESH GRADUATE UNIVERSITAS ISLAM MAJAPAHIT MOJOKERTO. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SENSATION_SEEKING_DENGANENTREPRENEURSHIP_PADA_SARJANA_FRESHGRADUATE_UNIVERSITAS_ISLAMMAJAPAHIT_MOJOKERTO.pdf

Download (60kB) | Preview

Abstract

Problems faced by Indonesian people increasingly heavy. Analysis of one of the capital daily said that in 2006, in addition to 40 million unemployed will have 2 million to 3 million new job seekers who graduated. Inevitably, many scholars today's college graduates who do not get the job. There is no guarantee for a scholar to easily obtain a job. One alternative option is to entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is a person's ability to handle a business or activity that leads to efforts to create and implement new ways of working, and therefore required a strong confidence, mmengambil courageous decisions and bear the risks, having courage, never give up. The purpose of this study to determine whether sensation seeking also influence one's own entrepreneurship. While the sensation seeking is a need to gain new experiences are extraordinary and complex despite the risk. This research is a quantitative correlation. Samples from this study are graduates of Islamic University-wisudawati Majapahit period III in 2006. number of samples used in this study by 47 scholars. The sampling technique used was proportional sampling. Instrument used to retrieve data is by using the sensation seeking scale, amounting to 32 items and that entrepreneurship scale 48 items. Data analysis technique using product moment correlation test of Karl Pearson. Results obtained from this study indicate that there is a very significant positive relationship between Sensation Seeking in Entrepreneurship with a correlation coefficient (r) = 0650 with error probability p = 0.000, meaning that the higher the higher the Sensation Seeking Entrepreneurship also has, as well as vice versa. Sensation Seeking effective contribution amounting to 42.3% of Entrepreneurship, while the rest equal to 57.7% influenced by other factors such as personality factors, motivation, family environment, education.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 14 Jun 2012 06:11
Last Modified: 14 Jun 2012 06:11
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7837

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item