HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN EFEKTIVITAS KERJA

SAMSUL HIDAYAT, ARIFIEN (2008) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN EFEKTIVITAS KERJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KEPEMIMPINAN_TRANSFORMASIONAL_DENGAN_EFEKTIVITAS_KERJA.pdf

Download (88kB) | Preview

Abstract

A company works well in the presence of the qualified human resource. Maximizing its membership capability means having leaders to have a skill to understand membership interest and aspiration, as well as to develop sense of work in producing effective performance. Leaders have to manage the work as expected and have favorable interpersonal skill to achieve the company objective. A good relationship between leaders and constituents results in a success as indicated by the leaders’ style of leadership. Of leadership theories proposed by expert, one relates to transformational leadership. The essence of leadership remains in the cooperation rate between leaders and constituents. Any employees should feel comforted and motivated to improve their sense of work such that it gives positive impact on company. This background drives the author to learn and to examine the relationship between transformational leadership and employee’s work effectiveness. Research subsumes into correlational quantitative research, concerning with the relationship of transformational leadership and work effectiveness. Population of research includes 56 employees of Auto 2000 in service department while the observed sample reaches 52 employees. Purposive sampling comes into consideration. Sample characteristic will be service department employees worked for 3 years. Research instrument involves two scales: (1) transformational leadership and (2) work effectiveness. Data used constitute data interval. Research concludes that a quite significantly positive relationship emerges between transformational leadership and work effectiveness. It shows that r-value and significance rate (p) count to 0.551 and 0.000. This r-value means that the higher rate of transformational leadership, the higher work effectiveness of employees. Therefore, the lower rate of transformational leadership means the lower work effectiveness. Effective contribution of transformational leadership variable to employee’s work effectiveness reaches 30.4 % while the other variables contribute the remaining of 69.6 %.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 14 Jun 2012 03:31
Last Modified: 14 Jun 2012 03:31
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7742

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item