ANALISIS TRANSFORMASI TENAGA KERJA DARI SEKTOR PERTANIAN KE SEhttp://eprints.umm.ac.id/cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::Edit&eprintid=772&stage=core#tKTOR NON PERTANIAN DI KABUPATEN LUMAJANG

ULFARIDA, ULFARIDA (2010) ANALISIS TRANSFORMASI TENAGA KERJA DARI SEKTOR PERTANIAN KE SEhttp://eprints.umm.ac.id/cgi/users/home?screen=EPrint::Edit&eprintid=772&stage=core#tKTOR NON PERTANIAN DI KABUPATEN LUMAJANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
ANALISIS_TRANSFORMASI_TENAGA_KERJA_DARI_SEKTORPERTANIAN_KE_SEKTOR_NON_PERTANIAN_DI_KABUPATENLUMAJANG.pdf

Download (85kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to determine the form of transformation of labor from agriculture to non­agricultural sector and to know how big the influence of age and education level in the transformation. In this study, the hypothesis taken by researchers is the age and education level affect the transformation of labor from agriculture to non­agricultural sector. The analysis tools to determine the form of transformation of labor from agriculture to non­ agricultural sector in Lumajang is using input output analysis. From this analysis it is known that the composition or distribution of the labor population Lumajang dikabupaten still dominated by the people who have businesses in the agricultural field.Meanwhile, to find out how much age and education level affect the transformation of labor from agriculture to non­agricultural sector is to use multiple regression analysis with dummy variables, using the formula Y = a + b_1 DUmur + b_2 DSLTP + b_3 DSMA + b_3 DS1 + e . The calculation of multiple regression analysis with dummy variables are Y = 1695 ­ 0.026DUmur ­ 0.608DSLTP ­ 0.640DSMA ­ 0.657S1. From the analysis results proved that the educational level has more influence on the transformation of the aging workforce. This is indicated by the overall significance level with a coefficient of determination (R^2) equal to 0.936 means that the three independent variables (X) effect on the dependent variable (Y) equal to 93.6% while the rest equal to 6.4% influenced by other factors. Based on the above conclusions, the authors could suggest that should the government needs to develop human resource­intensive factors that can increase the manpower in the agricultural sector. So that the agricultural sector can grow along with the development of industrialization.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Economics and Development Studies
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 21 Mar 2012 10:37
Last Modified: 21 Mar 2012 10:37
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/772

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item