HUBUNGAN ANTARA GAYA KELEKATAN AMAN DENGAN KEMATANGAN EMOSI PADA REMAJA

SYALWA, SYALWA (2008) HUBUNGAN ANTARA GAYA KELEKATAN AMAN DENGAN KEMATANGAN EMOSI PADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_GAYA_KELEKATAN_AMAN_DENGAN_KEMATANGAN_EMOSI_PADA_REMAJA.pdf

Download (54kB) | Preview

Abstract

Period of adolescent is a period of transition of child to adult and happened good growth quickly physical and psychological. Ad for not again children but not yet can be referred as adult. Adolescent therefore expected to have operation of emotion maturity or emotion, because one of the characteristic personality of healthy individual is had emotion maturity. With adolescent emotion maturity can control emotion, earn more thinks critical, more ourself , earn accomodating, and can take decision alone. One of the factor related to emotion maturity at adolescent is Secure attachment of old fellow. Juxtaposition style is an fascination or depended emotional between 2 people or more. feel to be loved and get big attention of his parent, hence this matter will tighten affection relation between people and ourself about him so that will assist in growth of emotion maturity at adolescent. Target of this research is to know that there is Secure attachment with emotion maturity at adolescent. This research is research of is non experiment. Population in this research is new student of Faculty Psychology Muhanunahdiyah University of Malang generation 2007. while the him of is new student of Faculty Psychology Muhammahdiyah University of Malang generation 2007 amounting to 70 subject. As for technique of intake of sample the used is technique of sampling quota. Method data collecting which used in this research use scale, that is juxtaposition style scale and emotion maturity scale. As for technique of used data analysis is correlation is product moment. From result analyzes obtained data can know that there is positive relation which isn't (r = 0,265; sig = 0,027 P < 0,5) between Secure attachment with emotion maturity. Matter this means peaceful juxtaposition style excelsior at adolescent hence excelsior also emotion maturity at adolescent. As for effective contribution of Secure attachment to emotion maturity at adolescent equal to 7% isn't the rest 93% influenced other factor which do not check : intelligence, gender, environmental of social.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 13 Jun 2012 06:35
Last Modified: 13 Jun 2012 06:35
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7637

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item