HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG BUDAYA LEBARAN DENGAN PERILAKU MEMBELI SAAT LEBARAN

Itfiyah, Itfiyah (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG BUDAYA LEBARAN DENGAN PERILAKU MEMBELI SAAT LEBARAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_TENTANG_BUDAYA_LEBARANDENGAN_PERILAKU_MEMBELI_SAAT_LEBARAN.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

Each region or country has its own way, alone in celebrating the Eid day. In the State of Indonesia especially in Java-day Eid al-Fitr has a meaning that is more important than the day of Eid al-Adha. Lebaran Idul Fitri celebration on the Islamic community of Java has been going down-down and the celebration has led to different perceptions of each individual in response to Eid's own culture, so this raises a different behavior in each individual as well as widths in progress, there are individuals who tend to celebrate Eid culture by performing behaviors that exist in the culture of Eid, one of which is the buying behavior during Lebaran and there are also individuals who are low or even not willing to celebrate the excessive wordiness. Based on this study has the goal is to find out how much the relationship between perceptions of the cultural feast with buying behavior of people during Eid The hypothesis posed is no relationship between perceptions of the cultural feast with buying behavior during Lebaran. This study is a non-experimental and research subjects are mother-housewife hamlet village Krikilan Ngembe Beji Pasuruan district. The sampling method using purposive sampling technique. Methods of data collection using a scale, namely (1) scale cultural perceptions about Eid (2) scale buying behavior during Lebaran. Data analysis technique used is the product moment correlation technique with versi12.0 SPSS for windows. From the results obtained by analyzing the correlation coefficient r = 0.301 and p = 0.002 means that there are positive and highly significant relationship between perception of the cultural feast with buying behavior during Lebaran. This shows that if the perception of culture is positive, the behavior of wordiness wordiness also buy time high and vice versa if the perception of culture negative widths then this also followed a low purchase behavior during Lebaran. The effective contribution of cultural perceptions about the behavior of buying time widths widths of 9.1% and the remaining 90.9% influenced by other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 13 Jun 2012 05:18
Last Modified: 13 Jun 2012 05:18
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7610

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item