PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN UNDIAN REJEKI DURIAN RUNTUHDI TELEVISI TERHADAP TINDAKAN NASABAH UNTUK MENINGKATKAN SALDO TABUNGAN Study pada Nasabah Bank BUMN Kantor Cabang Situbondopada Bulan Oktober 2005 Januari 2006

Indra Nurina, Ayuningtiyas (2007) PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN UNDIAN REJEKI DURIAN RUNTUHDI TELEVISI TERHADAP TINDAKAN NASABAH UNTUK MENINGKATKAN SALDO TABUNGAN Study pada Nasabah Bank BUMN Kantor Cabang Situbondopada Bulan Oktober 2005 Januari 2006. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img] Text
PENGARUH_TERPAAN_IKLAN_UNDIAN_REJEKI_DURIAN_RUNTUHDI_TELEVISI_TERHADAP_TINDAKAN_NASABAH_UNTUKMENINGKATKAN_SALDO_TABUNGANStudy_pada_Nasabah_Bank_BUMN_Kantor_Cabang_Situbondopada_Bulan_Oktober_2005.pdf

Download (180B)

Abstract

Lucky lottery windfall Ads by state-owned bank is one efforts to publicize the company's program, and to attract audiences Bank customers include SOEs. The main purpose of advertising is to give exposure effect on the audience, as well as ads Ads Lucky Lottery windfall in television. Therefore, the formulation of research problems raised in this research is whether there is the influence of advertising exposure Lucky lottery windfall on television against the action customers to improve balance, and how much influence it if any. The theory used in this study is AIDDA theory, which includes: A (Attention) namely attention (cognitive aspect), I (Interest) of interest (also an aspect cognitive), D (Desire), namely the desire (affective aspect), D (Decision) that the decision (Also an affective aspect), and the last A (Action) that act (A conative aspect). The five elements of the theory are indicators dilompokkan research in these two research variables, namely the variable X: Effect exposure to advertising sweepstakes 'Lucky Durian Collapse' on television, is the power that arises in audience or customers after seeing the ad sweepstakes 'Lucky Durian Collapse' on television, with indicators of customers' attention to advertising and customer interest to the ad. And variable Y: The decision to add the balance of savings account customers, is the result of the power arising after a customer or audience see the ads Lucky Lottery windfall on television, in the form measures to increase the amount of savings, with indicators of the desire for improve the balance of savings, the decision to increase savings balances, and action improve the balance of savings. Thus the elements are grouped Attention and Interest the indicator variable X, while elements of Desire, Decision, and Action are grouped in indicator variable Y. This research method is survey with research type of explanation, with a total population 8875 people. Through incidental sampling techniques and formulas from Taro Yamane, obtained sampling number is 99 people from the existing population. Data collection techniques used in this study were questionnaires and documentary, while the instrument research using questionnaires distributed to respondents to reveal the influence Lucky lottery advertising exposure on television Durian Collapse of customer's decision to improve the balance of savings. In the data analysis techniques researchers used the F test, Simple linear regression and test of determination. Based on the results of the final analysis the influence of advertising exposure Lucky lottery windfall on television of action to increase customer savings balance, the conclusion of the study These are: no influence of advertising exposure Lucky lottery windfall on television against the action customers increased savings balances, with the percentage level is: 42% determined by the influence of advertising exposure Lucky lottery Durian that hit television Collapse customers as an audience, while the remaining 58% determined by other factors, such as the amount of revenue.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: N Fine Arts > NX Arts in general
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 12 Jun 2012 09:21
Last Modified: 12 Jun 2012 09:21
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7451

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item