PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA Tbk. (Persero) DIVISI BISNIS MIKRO WILAYAH KERJA CURUP-BENGKULU

ZULIANDRI, ZULIANDRI (2008) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT. BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA Tbk. (Persero) DIVISI BISNIS MIKRO WILAYAH KERJA CURUP-BENGKULU. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
j.pdf

Download (148kB) | Preview

Abstract

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk. (PERSERO) is a company that focused at micro Business, which applied with establishing work units at each region and providing loan for small business at that region. Each work unit is work as front liner for BRI, where the final result productivity depending to it. Therefore, need a fine leader that able to control, drive and make a good influence to employee to raise productivity. This research is aimed to find out about: 1st. The leadership style that applied by Vice Manager of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk. Micro Business Division, at Curup. 2nd. Employee productivity at PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk. Curup Micro Business Division. 3rd. The influence of job and relation oriented leadership style to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk. Curup Micro Business Division, employee. 4th. Which one most dominant between job oriented or relationship leadership style at PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk. Micro Business Division, Curup. This is survey research. Research subject are all 48 employees of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk. Micro Business Division, at Curup. Research sample taking is using census method. Instrument that used in this research is leadership style scale refer to both leadership style which taking from Hersey and Blacard theory, including job oriented and relationship oriented leadership style according to Hasibuan Theory. Validity test measured using product moment person correlation. Reliability analysis measured using alpha Cronbach to job oriented leadership style scale is produce coefficient at 0.7265 and 0.6596 for relationship oriented leadership style, and for productivity scale produce coefficient at 0.7222. Based on analysis result, Fstat = 9.230, Ftab = (α=5%), Ftab = 3.20, which mean Fstat > Ftab with probability 0.000 < 0.05 its shown both (simultantly) job oriented and relationship oriented leadership style are significantly influence employee productivity. Leadership style influence employee productivity at 29.1%, and the rest 70.9% are another factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 11 Jun 2012 07:59
Last Modified: 11 Jun 2012 07:59
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7159

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item