CITRA DIRI REMAJA YANG MELAKUKAN PERAWATAN KULIT DI SKIN CARE

ADI SUKIRNA, CHRISTIANA (2009) CITRA DIRI REMAJA YANG MELAKUKAN PERAWATAN KULIT DI SKIN CARE. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
CITRA_DIRI_REMAJA_YANG_MELAKUKAN_PERAWATAN_KULIT_DI_SKIN_CARE.pdf - Published Version

Download (52kB) | Preview

Abstract

The research was quantitative research aimed to find out how the self image of adolescent who did skin treatment. Adolescent is an age which created many change in physical and psychological where one of the interest developed by adolescent was private image. Private image now is the adolescent tendency to do skin treatment which hoped could increase the determination to the self image into positive image. The adolescent interest development was supported by various treatment visited often by adolescent was skin care. Self image is the collection of individual attitude which aware or not, also feeling about measurement, function, looks and potential. Where in continuous way and modificated with new perception and experience. Self image formed from four aspect, they were awareness, self respect and ability to see himself in realistic way. While negative influence from image was individual would develop incapable, low self respect and lack of confidence. Subject in this research was adolescent who did skin care treatment. The subject was taken by accidental sampling and data collection method using scale, that was self image scale. The analysis or data description was used by T-test and SPSS (Statistic Program For Social Science) versi 11.0 computer program. From the research, there found data that adolescent who did skin care treatment who owed high self image (56%) and adolescent with low self image (44%). While according to self image form there found data that awareness aspect 57 percent included to low category and 43 percent other in low category, in acceptance aspect 55 percent high category and the other 45 percent high. Different with aspect in percentage of high category 63 percent and low category 37 percent, also in attitude aspect high category 48 percent and rest of them (52%) low. According to the data most of teenager owed self image builder aspect, that was action where the adolescent did something to develop their potential in physical.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2012 16:00
Last Modified: 20 Mar 2012 16:00
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/714

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item