HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG BOUTIQUE LAYOUT DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI KONSUMEN

Hidayah, Dhany (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI TENTANG BOUTIQUE LAYOUT DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI KONSUMEN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_TENTANG_BOUTIQUE_lAYOUT_DENGANKEPUTUSAN_MEMBELIKONSUMEN.pdf

Download (60kB) | Preview

Abstract

Retail developments in Indonesia, which very rapidly makes retailers vying to create a beautiful boutique layout. They are trying to figure out how to attract consumers as much to buy in their stores. Indonesia's market share in the highly prospective qualified for retail merchants to develop their business. Although in terms of economic development in Indonesia is still not stable, but not discourage consumers to spend money. This is related to consumer buying decisions. Consumers mempuyai motive in making decisions such as the need for life, luxury, and others. The tendency of consumers in Indonesia are more priority to prestige, spur retail for more advanced motion. Thus, the perception of a boutique layout positive from consumers is needed by the retailer. The goal of this research is to investigate the relationship between perception of the boutique layout with consumer buying decisions. Population in this research is that consumers who are in Muslim Clothing Store Az-Zahra Matos, then the subject as a sample in this study by accidental sampling technique, sample determination by chance that anyone who by chance meets and can be used as a sample, if the person is deemed coincidence found it as a data source. Data collection techniques used were a scale of perceptions about the boutique scale layout and scale of consumer buying decisions. Data analysis technique used is to use the product moment correlation calculations person which data analysis can also use the computer program SPSS version 12, 00 In this research, get the result that the value of r is -0.280 and P as 0,005 which means there is a negative relationship between perception of the boutique layout with consumer buying decisions. Then from the calculation of correlation coefficient of determination obtained by 0.07 or 7%, indicating effective contribution to the perception of the boutique layout buying decisions by 7% while the remaining 93% caused by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 11 Jun 2012 05:08
Last Modified: 11 Jun 2012 05:08
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7078

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item