HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI KONSUMEN PADA REWARD SALES PROMOTION DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN

Wignyo Saputro, Handriyanto (2008) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI KONSUMEN PADA REWARD SALES PROMOTION DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_KONSUMEN_PADA_REWARD_SALES_PROMOTION_DENGAN_LOYALITAS_KONSUMEN.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

The competition in commerce world is the reason for the companies to create incentive tool programs which are given to the consumers in order to keep the consumers always use or consume the products. The company’s incentive tool namely Reward Sales Promotion. Reward Sales Promotion is awards which are given by the company to the consumers or traders as a positive consequence for their action to buy the products or services. These awards are in form of discount coupon, rebate, premium, price packages and gifts. With the presence of Reward Sales Promotion, consumer will give their appraisal or perception to the company. Consumer perception is divided into two namely positive and negative perceptions. If the consumer gives a positive perception toward the Reward Sales Promotion of the company then the consumer will be loyal, but, if the consumer gives a negative one then the consumer will leave the product. Consumer perception toward Reward Sales Promotion is the way of consumer interprets the award which is given by company to the consumer or trader, while, the consumer loyalty is how far consumer shows their positive attitude and having commitment to the brand, and intends to keep buying the product in the future. The purpose of this research is intended to know the correlation between consumer perception and consumer loyalty toward Reward Sales Promotion. In this research, researcher uses correlation research design. Populations in this research are Yamaha consumer. For the samples gathering technique, the researcher uses purposive sampling technique. The sample characteristics are Yamaha consumer which purchases new Yamaha product and once get award from Yamaha. The kind of data in this research uses interval data. The result of this research shows that there are positive and significant correlation between consumer perception and consumer loyalty toward reward sales promotion, and it is showed by r value of 0.563 with significances value (p) of 0.000.. It can be defined that the more positive consumer perception toward reward sales promotion, the more high consumer loyalty to the Yamaha product. On the contrary, the more negative consumer perception toward reward sales promotion, the less low consumer loyalty to the Yamaha product. The variable effective contribution of consumer perception on reward sales promotion toward consumer loyalty of Yamaha product is 31.7 percent. It means that consumer perception on reward sales promotion contributes 31.7 percent toward consumer loyalty, while the rest of 68.3 percent is contributed by other variable which not be researched.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 11 Jun 2012 02:52
Last Modified: 11 Jun 2012 02:52
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/7014

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item