HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI POINT OF PURCHASE (P-O-P) DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI KONSUMEN

WAHYULIATI, WAHYULIATI (2008) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI POINT OF PURCHASE (P-O-P) DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI KONSUMEN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_POINT_OF_PURCHASE.pdf

Download (93kB) | Preview

Abstract

In 2007, Indonesia have a growth rate modern market are much higher than traditional market. According to AC Nielsen, it is a statistical national company said that in this time the amount of traditional market counted 1,79 million and then modern market are 7,606. Ma’ruf (2006:53) said that most consumer in Indonesia when going shopping in modern market tend to more is orienting “recreation” recently. This condition is exploited by the marketer to influence consumer behavior in shopping, because moment reside in modern market various decision of election of brand and product made. Point of Purchase perception attend as one of technique in sales promotion, perception of consumer concerning Point of Purchase will influence decition buying which is done by consumer. Point of Purchase perception is interpretation or assesment by consumer to fuction of POP as media that giving amenity in course of expense. Decition buying is a process including election of product type, evaluating information, process identify and election of alternative to take decition for chosening service and product. The aim of this research is to know a corellation between POP perception with consumer decition buying. Point of Purchase perception is free variable and consumer decition is variable tied. The population is consumer who shopping in Hypermart Malang Town Square (Matos). Technique Sampling that used is technique Quota sampling, the amount amount is 100 people. Validity test used formula with correlation procedure of product moment by Karl Person. Test instrument reliabilitas used technique of Alpha Cronbach. Technique analyses data used correlation of product moment by Karl Pearson with SPSS program 12.00 version. The result obtained indicate that there is a positive corellation that very signifikan between Point of Purchase perception with consumer decision buying. Correlation coefficient value ( r) = 0,678 and probability ( p) = 0,000. It means that consumer have positive perception about POP tend to do decision buying with good guality. Told with good quality when consumer pass decision process buying systematically in sequence in scheme process decision buying. So also on the contrary, consumer have negative perception tend to do decision buying with less quality. Point of Purchase perception give effective contribution to decision buying 46 %, while the rest equal to 54 % coming from other variable which do not check.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 09 Jun 2012 02:47
Last Modified: 09 Jun 2012 02:47
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6891

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item