PENGARUH KOMPONEN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT. SULINDO MASJAYA PANDAAN PASURUAN

Yuanita Ayu, Tanti (2009) PENGARUH KOMPONEN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT. SULINDO MASJAYA PANDAAN PASURUAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_KOMPONEN_KECERDASAN_EMOSIONALTERHADAP_KINERJA_KARYAWANPT.pdf - Published Version

Download (88kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of the component emotional intelligences of employee performance PT. Sulindo Masjaya Pandaan. Collecting data is done using the primary data that is to do with the distribution quesioner. Research sample is all employees of PT. Sulindo Masjaya Pandaan which amounted to 38 people. Emotional intelligences is the ability to recognize someone for emotional self, emotional self-manage, motivate themselves, recognize the emotions of others (empathy) and the ability to build relationships (cooperation) with other people. While the performance (of achievement) is the work of the quality and quantity is achieved by an employee in carrying out its duties in accordance with the responsibilities. If the emotional component of high intellect, it can improve the performance of employees. Independent variables (X) in this research is the emotional component of intellect, which consists of self-awareness (X1), self-management (X2), self-motivation (X3), empathy (X4), and social skills (X5). While the performance of employees is dependent variable (Y). The results of the analysis using a range scale that is known that the average employee emotional component wiliness PT. Sulindo Masjaya Pandaan is high. Similarly the performance of their employees, the average high-performance employees. While the analysis results using linear regression double analysis there is value in the output value R Square value of 0.706 or 70.6%. This means that the performance of employees affected 70.6% by the fifth independent variable which includes self-awareness, self management, self-motivation, empathy and skills, while the remaining 29.4% influenced by other variables outside of the five independent variables. While in the ANOVA table used to determine whether the regression model can be made into the options that can be used well or not. This can be determined from the sig value of 0.000 from ANOVA table. Because 0.000 <0.05 can be stated that the regression model will be created that can be used with both.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2012 14:57
Last Modified: 20 Mar 2012 14:57
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/688

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item