HUBUNGAN ANTARA EFISIENSI WAKTU KERJA DENGAN PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PERUSAHAAN ROKOK SANGGORO DI MALANG

Hadi, Nurman (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA EFISIENSI WAKTU KERJA DENGAN PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PERUSAHAAN ROKOK SANGGORO DI MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_EFISIENSI_WAKTU_KERJA_DENGANPRODUKTIVITAS_KERJA_KARYAWAN_PERUSAHAANROKOK_SANGGORO_DI_MALANG.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview

Abstract

In the environmental organization found a lot of problems - problems that berkaitab working with a personal - personal who act as principals in the process of carrying out work that has been determined. Employees working as an implementer of that plan has been prepared by the companies often have problems with the pattern of use of working time provided by the company. The problems that arise due to employee does not agree, do not agree with the methods of work time a predetermined head of the company and if this had happened to employees so that employees have the primary function to produce particular employee in production will be disrupted or not the maximum. In this case the end of employee task is to obtain a high work efficiency, the role of work time is work time usage patterns associated with work productivity. The purpose of this study to determine whether the efficiency of work time that employees have related to labor productivity. This research is a quantitative correlation. The sample of this research is employee - an employee of the Company production of cigarettes Sanggoro in Malang, the number of samples used in this study as many as 100 employees. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling. Instrument used to retrieve data is to use work time efficiency of scale, amounting to 26 items and the scale of labor productivity, amounting to 28 items. Data analysis technique using product moment correlation test of Karl Pearson. Results obtained from this study indicate that there is a very significant negative relationship between work hours with the Efficiency Work Productivity with correlation coefficient (r) = - 0.132 with an error probability (p) <0.01, meaning that the higher the efficiency of working time, the more low labor productivity that employees have, and vice versa. Efficiency Working Time effective contribution rate of 13% of Work Productivity, while the rest 87% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 06 Jun 2012 05:57
Last Modified: 06 Jun 2012 05:57
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6714

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item